Raw Food North East

Hello folks, i used to give my dogs a raw food diet, but as i didnt get out hunting as much this season it appears im running relatively low on food.

So who feeds raw diet in north east (durham area) and if so, who do you get your food from, and roughly what prices are people paying?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright Folks - I've just moved to North East (Skelton) and likewise looking for a raw food supplier.

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

I was thinking of giving DAF a go but as above, a few people are saying quality is not too good at present.

Cheers,

Rich

Alright Folks - I've just moved to North East (Skelton) and likewise looking for a raw food supplier.

I was thinking of giving DAF a go but as above, a few people are saying quality is not too good at present.

Cheers,

Rich

I'm getting mince chicken and chicken carcasses £7 for 15/16kg. For what it is the quality is very good.

Cheers,

Rich

I'm getting mince chicken and chicken carcasses £7 for 15/16kg. For what it is the quality is very good.

That seems decent value mate, where from DAF?

For anyone looking for a supplier of raw food a bit further south- I used to get mine from Jays of Askern (on A19 north of Doncaster). Prices used to be approx. 35p-45p for a lb bag of tripe, beef mince, chicken carcass mince, beef offal etc.

Google halls poultry they not far from daf only do chicken but it's human consumption quality where as daf food I would not feed too rats wouldn't even buy bagged from there to be honest

Totally agree google " Halls Poultry" DAF is absolute rubbish

• Like 1

Cheers will give Halls Poultry a try for a bit of chicken.

That's what I feed mine on. Absolutely excellent! . All chicken human grade and fresh that morning. Atb.

Sounds good mate - cheers for info

Head to Lidls, for £20 you'll get a decent amount of quality chicken breast, thighs and legs. I mix it up with beef/lamb mince.

I have the same views as Arcticgun, A vulture wouldn't even decend for that crap!

Edited by artic