Any Mechanics Here?

Sounds like you need to find a new MOT tester

Buy a lighter.sorted

2 good solutions on how to fix it there..

Can't get away with option A any more as the refusals are all logged. Doh!

Have a bonefire get yer mates round few drinks... Be some fire :yes: good times :laugh:

Be a good night :D

Shhh! Adults talking. :laugh:

shhhh last time I checked I was a young (ish) adult.. Your just jealous cause your an old wrinkly prune :D
  • Like 1

Now I know what it is, I need to decide the best course of action. It needs a new steering column. £994 plus fitting from Vauxhall :icon_eek: or £40 from ebay and fit it myself. :hmm:

that's an unbelievable price difference, is that £40 one second hand?

Now I know what it is, I need to decide the best course of action. It needs a new steering column. £994 plus fitting from Vauxhall :icon_eek: or £40 from ebay and fit it myself. :hmm:

Yes it's second hand, but has been checked and comes with a warranty to that effect. looks like 4 bolts, a pinch bolt and some connectors. Easy peasy. I ordered it Tuesday night and it's here already.

That's a result. Hope the repair goes smoothly. At least the bits to undo are mostly inside the car so should come apart easily enough.

I bet i have loads of bits left over like i normally do. :laugh:

Yes it's second hand, but has been checked and comes with a warranty to that effect. looks like 4 bolts, a pinch bolt and some connectors. Easy peasy. I ordered it Tuesday night and it's here already.

at that price you can't go wrong can you, even if it was the wrong one..............you have still got £954 in reserve, to play with........ :laugh:

• Like 1