Far And Near

Wish I lived down the South West. Id be fishing all the time.

Nearest. Probs 3 minutes. South Carlton. Furthest. Digby. 20 mins.

Just [Hopefully] got a posh estate permission yar... which is all round me :)

My nearest is less than 10 minutes away. A beautiful, historic hotel. Furthest in West Yorkshire is about an hour and three quarters away. But two cracking farm permissions about 20 and 30 minutes away respectively. Great shooting on em' all really.

• Like 1

Nearest is just outside, can see the rabbits from the bedroom window but I'm not risking a 90yd shot.

Nearly all permissions (eight farms / small-holdings) all surround the house as well as our own land up the road (10 minute walk). Then some recent permissions asked to do are some big productive arable fields 10 minute drive away and then a football ground / parish council / car-boot land 20 minutes drive away.

Also some permissions over into Dorset but that's a 30 minute drive away.

Nearest is just outside, can see the rabbits from the bedroom window but I'm not risking a 90yd shot.

Nearly all permissions (eight farms / small-holdings) all surround the house as well as our own land up the road (10 minute walk). Then some recent permissions asked to do are some big productive arable fields 10 minute drive away and then a football ground / parish council / car-boot land 20 minutes drive away.

Keep out of our county :laugh:

Keep out of our county :laugh:

House prices too high there anyway. Just like to travel in for a bit of sport and head home to share the spoils. Also the sea fishing is excellent.

• Like 1

Burton Park? or Riseholme

either way a nice part of the country Rez

As a thought , if you have a permission so far away , wouldn`t it be smart to trade it for a more local 1.. ?

Nope as if your permissions all scattered about and you get myxi etc on one you might no get it on a further away one

As a thought , if you have a permission so far away , wouldn`t it be smart to trade it for a more local 1.. ?

No , because you have been recommended for that permission

I can see your point villamn, but if you were able to refer someone to the land owner I am sure the owner would trust your referral. After all you have built up that trust..

Burton Park? or Riseholme

either way a nice part of the country Rez

Those were the days! Wasted 4 years of my life there being told how to grow stuff I already grew and fix stuff I was already fixing, nice surroundings though I must admit ;)