Boxing At The Weekend...

35 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Going to be absolutely  no jacking from billyjoe 

Only want a fair shake,Canelo is world class and his team pulling strokes show that he has a bit of something there in his head for bill,rates what he's capable of when he's on job,and despite the talk this will only spur Bill on more on the night 

Whatever people think of him,what he is what he aint,he's a world class boxer himself and you will see a very very good showing from him in there,I'm behind him all the way win lose or draw it's a tough job in there on the night and he is 100% ready,best shape of his career and switched on 

How does anybody know that without seeing the contract, I'm sure all that was discussed. 

Fcuk him for me, he's a scumbag, I hope Canelo sleeps him. 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Ive never heard of a 24 foot ring......18/20 is standard for pros.

Big ring,hard canvas,loose ropes are all standard practise for a runner but he cant expect to have things his own way when did the B side challenger on foreign turf ever get things they're own way id like to see Saunders win simply because of his trainer but all this victim stuff does become somewhat tiresome ! 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive never heard of a 24 foot ring......18/20 is standard for pros.

Big ring,hard canvas,loose ropes are all standard practise for a runner but he cant expect to have things his own way when did the B side challenger on foreign turf ever get things they're own way id like to see Saunders win simply because of his trainer but all this victim stuff does become somewhat tiresome ! 

It's mental, there should be a set size for rings and be done with it. 

BJS maybe wants a car park. 

• Haha 1
On 03/05/2021 at 08:18, Greb147 said:

Stone me what a shambles.....if you havent made your mark in life by the time your 50 odd then just keep your nut down for f**k sake, all this bobbing about for attention at this time of life is f****n embarrassing......what a bunch of berks !

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Cant see saunders winning, not been active enough or fought at a standard that would that would prepare him for the clenbuterol kid. I would like to see him win but how do you beat him if you can't knock him out? They had ggg over first fight, like tom saunders said all the british fighters have given their titles up for a paycheck.

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

How does anybody know that without seeing the contract, I'm sure all that was discussed. 

Fcuk him for me, he's a scumbag, I hope Canelo sleeps him. 

Suprised you haven't but then again to busy looking for gyms int North East eh

24 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Cant see saunders winning, not been active enough or fought at a standard that would that would prepare him for the clenbuterol kid. I would like to see him win but how do you beat him if you can't knock him out? They had ggg over first fight, like tom saunders said all the british fighters have given their titles up for a paycheck.

I disagree mate i think Saunders has the perfect style to beat him.....im not sure how good Canelo is at tracking down runners i wouldnt think he has faced too many.....that said it takes a huge amount of focus to go into a fight with a plan to win a decision 36 minutes is a long time to hold 100% concentration.

As a neutral id prefer Canelos style to win over Saunders all day long as i think these hit and run styles are taking something out of boxing,personally i like to think a champion fighter is a reasonably tough man regardless of skills, and theres too many now that are just fitness fanatics that can box,there should always be an element of " fighting " in any boxing contest or we're back in the amateurs again,which it has to be said was never the greatest spectator sport in the world.....only my opinion of course.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I disagree mate i think Saunders has the perfect style to beat him.....im not sure how good Canelo is at tracking down runners i wouldnt think he has faced too many.....that said it takes a huge amount of focus to go into a fight with a plan to win a decision 36 minutes is a long time to hold 100% concentration.

As a neutral id prefer Canelos style to win over Saunders all day long as i think these hit and run styles are taking something out of boxing,personally i like to think a champion fighter is a reasonably tough man regardless of skills, and theres too many now that are just fitness fanatics that can box,there should always be an element of " fighting " in any boxing contest or we're back in the amateurs again,which it has to be said was never the greatest spectator sport in the world.....only my opinion of course.

Totally agree, saunders as got the style to beat canelo but wouldn't get the decision imo, think lara done enough to beat him everything seems to be on canelos side, good fighter though.

I gave Saunders an outsiders chance of staying out of trouble and nicking it until all this fuss ,I just don't see how his mindset can be right when those around him and even his trainer ( who I'm surprised and a bit disappointed by )are joining in and validating his negativity ,he would be better off if people were drumming into him that details are just details and he will prevail whatever . 

• Like 1

Daddy Saunders is saying the fight is off due to the ring. 

What a pair of shit houses, I fcuking knew it, what did I say. 

These clowns that will fight any man any where for free are showing their true colours. 

I hope Saunders never gets a meaningful fight again, cnuts! 

• Like 1