Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

See davis has went back down to fight Santa Cruz. I thought he missed weight a few times at SFW and moved up ?

He seems a bit like broner, thinks he,s so good he just got to turn up, has missed weight and not looked brilliant in recent bouts, would love to see tank in with a few of the better prospects around that weight but seems mayweather is trying to find an easy route for him, think Ryan Garcia, or Devin Haney would be good fights for tank as they are both technically better than him were as Lopez v tank would just be which one connects cleanest quickest, also looking forward to dubious next 2 fights ??

14 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The woman's fight between Harper and jonas was decent last night will try and find highlights 

Watched it mate well decent, never used to like watching women boxing but the skill levels have risen massively in the last ten years ?

• Like 1
On 07/08/2020 at 10:44, Blackmag said:

Looks like whyte is finally going to get a title fight with either fury or wilder some time early next year 

Would love to see whyte v fury, assuming whyte beats povetkin, and wilder doesn't knock fury out lol. Should've happened already.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Would love to see whyte v fury, assuming whyte beats povetkin, and wilder doesn't knock fury out lol. Should've happened already.

How would you see that one going whyte v fury I know  fury totally dominated wilder last time  but it's like wilder is  already been written of 

12 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

How would you see that one going whyte v fury I know  fury totally dominated wilder last time  but it's like wilder is  already been written of 

If fury keeps things at distance he'll win on points. But if he chooses to trade with whyte I think whyte ko's him pretty quickly. Never used to like whyte, but he's grown on me the last couple of years. 

Yeah people already writing wilder off. But like people say, just that one punch could end the fight. But by f**k, talk about a poor champion, he's shit lol 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

If fury keeps things at distance he'll win on points. But if he chooses to trade with whyte I think whyte ko's him pretty quickly. Never used to like whyte, but he's grown on me the last couple of years. 

Yeah people already writing wilder off. But like people say, just that one punch could end the fight. But by f**k, talk about a poor champion, he's shit lol 

I like Whyte but he's forever tarkin rubbish. He calls himself the can man yet he can't when it's an AJ rematch or a Pulev and Ortiz bout...... 

Edited by Greb147
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Whyte/Povetkin is £19.95 WTF? No thanks, I'll take the risk and stick to my FireStick. 

I just YouTube in the morning mate, didn’t mind paying for the odd title fight but after paying to watch cannello v ggg said I’d never pay again and haven’t ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

I just YouTube in the morning mate, didn’t mind paying for the odd title fight but after paying to watch cannello v ggg said I’d never pay again and haven’t ?

Can't risk finding out the result first though, completely ruins it for me if I do. 

I ain't paying that much for a non title fight,  are they off their f***ing heads?