Boxing At The Weekend...

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Porter Spence was a decent fight

A proper fight there, think porter surprised a few people with that performance including spence, there is so much more to boxing than fury, aj and wilder surprising everyone is so obsessed with them,✌️✌️

• Like 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

A proper fight there, think porter surprised a few people with that performance including spence, there is so much more to boxing than fury, aj and wilder surprising everyone is so obsessed with them,✌️✌️

Really good fight, differnet styles that mad for a decent scrap!

I'm suprised Spence got away with so many low blows, but none the less I think he just deserved it with the knockdown being the difference on the score cards...

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Really good fight, differnet styles that mad for a decent scrap!

I'm suprised Spence got away with so many low blows, but none the less I think he just deserved it with the knockdown being the difference on the score cards...

Thought exactly the same mate. Ref was a bit lax in letting spence off with so many low blows. Cracking fight though

On 28/09/2019 at 18:24, shaaark said:

Definitely. I don't get excited by heavyweights generally, but I think dubois is definitely the number one prospect. I just hope they don't rush him over the next couple of years. I know they've got to put him in competetive fights, and last night's wasn't one, for him to progress, but it would be a shame now if they thought, 'right, he's knocking everyone sideways, let's get him a world title shot'. Give him another couple of years to mature, another seven or eight fights, I reckon he'd be too much for anyone

Dubois is being brought along perfect in my opinion Martin and Tony have been around the game years and know their fighters inside out,Daniels quite a shy timid kind of lad which i think works in his favour as his feet are well and truly on the ground,he listens well,is improving physically and mentally all the time id love to see the gym have a world heavyweight champion....whether he is a good enough decision maker to win a complicated tricky fight at this moment im not sure....but he certainly has all the tools to give himself the best chance.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Dunno about spence v crawford, but personally I had porter beating spence, even with the knockdown. But then again, I aint a judge ?

Was a tough one to call, but although Porter threw a lot of punches I thought Spence was landing a bit cleaner... could easily have gone either way, and in the end the knockdown probably decided it..

• Like 3

Porter probably threw three times as many punches as spence in every round. Not saying they were all scoring punches obviously. And I can't believe the scoring system really. Was way off in my opinion. And spence should've definitely received at least two - three warnings over the low blows. I do believe that porter made people realise that spence isn't all he's cracked up to be. And people saying that spence could move up to middleweight!! Hehehe

Punch,s thrown as opposed to punch,s landed were miles apart, and spence landed far more than porter, even though porter threw a lot more, the low blows were a shame but inevitable with someone as big as spence and porter,s low leaning in style, think it was a really good fight but for me spence was quite a clear winner ✌️✌️

C30EE199-C94B-4C96-B7DC-A6DBC5B7AE12.png

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Starting to look his age now Golovkin looked like he had a bit of a touch getting the decision last night.

Showing his age Gnash now and I think hes also gone back over under Banks. Roach would be a better coach for GGG but even then I think hes 37 now so not a long time left anyway tbh. Hearn has stated that GGG went into the fight with an illness but even so Derevyanchenko deserves a rematch imo .