Boxing At The Weekend...

How anyone can justify that is behind me robbery absolute robbery Charles Martin was up absolute scam

could have taken bets that you would have said something like that.

take it on the chin buddy. your champ will avoid Joshua like the plague.

We will see I can tell you now fury v aj will happen this year and it will be aj hiding they will milk this title for as long as they can
Cj you seriously think fury is invincible don't you hahahaha

You think aj is invincible he just got gifted a belt and everyone's talking how he's the next best thing makes me laugh shambles that was like I said be embarrassed to have it on my record

Look how Charles got the belt pal. Would you be embarrassed to get the belt that way aswell??

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

How anyone can justify that is behind me robbery absolute robbery Charles Martin was up absolute scam

We will see I can tell you now fury v aj will happen this year and it will be aj hiding they will milk this title for as long as they can

we will see.

why would a proud travelling man avoid a big fight

we will see.

hahaha cushty get him up to appleby if you want to think like that. this is professional boxing.

Guest Navek

Hahaha class .. Fury going be counting stars soon...and as for been ashamed to be handed that belt....!!! Did you watch fury v klitchko ??? Klitchko should of just sent the belt to Tyson by mail as he let Tyson take it from him.....truth of the matter is this ...when aj faces fury,fury will be out classed and be on the canvas within the 5 round...and I carnt wait for it to happen the lad is a discrace to boxin,never got a good thing say about anyone other than him self and his family..constantly making a fool of him self everywhere he goes....lads a plank

Edited by Navek

we will see.

hahaha cushty get him up to appleby if you want to think like that. this is professional boxing.

Professional or not a fight is a fight why would you swap mentality

The ref called it of when he was on his feet laughing lol shambles discrace now the masses think he's to hot to touch shameful how people think that's a genuine win should be a re match as soon as possible

And the rematch would be the same outcome

The ref called it of when he was on his feet laughing lol shambles discrace now the masses think he's to hot to touch shameful how people think that's a genuine win should be a re match as soon as possible

Maybe but atleast give the chance to fight biggest robbery ever and you lot cannot see it ibf are corrupt people that ref was also from the ibf they know Joshua is cash cow

• Like 1

Maybe but atleast give the chance to fight biggest robbery ever and you lot cannot see it ibf are corrupt people that ref was also from the ibf they know Joshua is cash cow
Martin admitted he missed the count ya tramp

Easy to say after the fight due to emotions and that Joshua looked good putting someone down who got right back up unbothered

Cus

Martin admitted he missed the count ya tramp

no need for that comment pal

Didn't see it but listened on the radio, they way I got it was he was hurt from the first knockdown and mistimed the second count on purpose cos he was finished?

Cheers, D.

• Like 4

would it have being corrupt if your hero wasnt stripped of it?

watching that fight tonight joshua beat what was in front of him, which is his job. imo he wont have it so easy if he fights fury but the outcome will be the same.