Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

The boy can certainly bang, could do no more, Martin wasn't in the same league

I had the same just switched to a different feed ...luck I caught it :laugh:

Edited by kanny

Josh kill fury kill anyone in that division.... Fury could not take punches that hard or shots that accurate.... Fact fury takes any sort punch he on canvas differents been aj keep at him and make him look daft... Aj looked diff class there tonight ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An still isn't shit paper champ absolute disgrace how they got the cheek to call that a ko

f**k me cushy I ain't one for getting into a battle over boxing but there was more action on that two rounds than twelve of furys simple as
  • Like 8

Glad I streamed it in and watched it in Ukraine. He looked beat as the squared up with the ref. Can't wait till he knocks fury out!!!!

To be fair though he didn't look wobbled after that punch. Def not a knock out.

Martin looked good to go again.

Edited by stevo79
  • Like 1

Shambles ild be to embarrassed to have a win that bad on my record biggest give away ever but j guess that means we can get fury on ASAP but I Garantee they milk it Aslong as they can he be fighting someone you never heard of next

• Like 1