Boxing At The Weekend...

Being lean and that can be overestimated sometimes,I'm no expert but you need to be at a level where you're leaned up and still have plenty of energy and I think if you strip off too much it can be harmful to your energy and performance 

Horses for courses though,and each man will function differently at different levels of body fat etc

You need to be in functional shape,you might not look ready for the stage but if you are functional you've done your job??‍♂️

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Peds and muscle doesn’t have any connection?? 
Testosterone is responsible for increased muscle mass. Leaner body mass helps control weight and increases energy ?? 

We are talking about sports performance mate not a bodybuilding competition.....you are aware there are literally hundreds of performance enhancers ?....no,performance enhancement and muscle size has no real correlation.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Great performance from both men imo ?

100%?

Many reckoned cheeseman wasn't that able though,despite his amateur pedigree,and expected Metcalf to see to him,both fighters gave a great account of themselves,Metcalf is a sharp boxer,just happy to see the big cheese win like that ?

Just now, SONOFSOIL said:

Like i said before, povetkin shot to bits, looked like he needed a zimmer frame from first bell, hope he retires now, been a good fighter.

He was staggering about like a drunk during the ring walk. 

Edited by Greb147