Boxing At The Weekend...

I thought Campbell's cool head was going to win the day especially after the second round knockdown but fair play to garcia he got up and gave it all  and delivered a devastating body shot to Campbell showing he's not just a pretty face for the social media massive, the kid has a natural talent if not somewhat raw at this point. 

Fair play to garcia ? 

• Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

3 hours ago, kanny said:

I thought Campbell's cool head was going to win the day especially after the second round knockdown but fair play to garcia he got up and gave it all  and delivered a devastating body shot to Campbell showing he's not just a pretty face for the social media massive, the kid has a natural talent if not somewhat raw at this point. 

Fair play to garcia ? 

I think a shot to the body is so underestimated,  Alvarez would have shown him how devastating it can be.Not many recover from a decent punch to the body.Campbell can take credit for being the first one to drop Garcia,  though  I don't think he will be the last.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Watched a couple of clips last night G. But to be honest, with all the rubbish that's going endlessly back and forth with the heavyweights, the alphhabet rankings, the sly deals etc etc, it really has put me off boxing. Still haven't watched the full fight with smith v canelo, probably won't either lol. 

I've always preferred watching the lighter divisions, but my enthusiasm, due to some of the reasons above, has been curbed somewhat.

I know a bit of boxing 'politics' has gone on to a degree for years, but nothing like today. It's all being ruined pretty quickly.

Sorry for such a negative reply lol ?

Like canelo beating golovkin 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

I think a shot to the body is so underestimated,  Alvarez would have shown him how devastating it can be.Not many recover from a decent punch to the body.Campbell can take credit for being the first one to drop Garcia,  though  I don't think he will be the last.

Braised for one up top didnt see it was a body shot folded him lol

Same with garcia when he got dropped thought campbell was going g to body 

Be exciting fighter garcia people pay to watch be a massive star 

Edited by mC HULL
  • 2 months later...

I too would like to see Whyte win the rematch,a game man who's never ducked anyone and always makes it a good fight 

Hopefully that hard KO won't be in the back of his head going into the fight,but I think whytes seasoned enough to be in the right state of mind

Edited by Billy b
6 minutes ago, steve66 said:

No it wasn't, he signalled for the fighter to go to the corner and then told him to continue. 

Either let them continue or give him a count. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

They're both at fault the referee changed his mind and the fighter turned away having not touched the floor....." protect yourself at all times "

Those incidents are quite common with low blows. 

Boxers should be notified to take a knee if they receive a low blow that renders them unable to continue fighting. 

They then can take the time out and go from there. 

4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

No it wasn't, he signalled for the fighter to go to the corner and then told him to continue. 

Either let them continue or give him a count. 

i didn't see him point to the corner

Thought Dillian Whyte looked sharp on the scales its an interesting fight for him almost all or nothing....im told he,s cut no corners in training and is mentally spot on so hope to see the best of him.

Looking forward to young Teddy Cheeseman be a good little scrap that 2 tough young men that dont take a backward step....come on the Millwall ?

• Like 1