Boxing At The Weekend...

Watched it last night. And if it does happen, the sparring in fury's camp,  I think it's quite a shrewd move for joshua and his connections. More rounds of using his new skills etc, against the opponent that he'll hopefully be fighting sooner rather than later

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

On 18/12/2019 at 11:20, shaaark said:

Watched it last night. And if it does happen, the sparring in fury's camp,  I think it's quite a shrewd move for joshua and his connections. More rounds of using his new skills etc, against the opponent that he'll hopefully be fighting sooner rather than later

Liam Williams fighting in a few mins mate...

Lopez will get his acid test with Loma next year ?. Lopez looking a good prospect but he is obnoxious like his old man also.  I like a young fighter to have a bit of brash about them but Lopez goes too far. Lopez called out Loma for long enough now, I hope Loma grants him his wish then we will see how good he is .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 14/12/2019 at 11:30, shaaark said:

You'd be surprised by how many faggots love boxing. Me, I can barely bring myself to watch it anymore ?

Not even the fight that's brewing between Billyhardy and Katchum? If the action matches the pre- match talking it's going to be explosive.? It's scheduled for the Fantasy channel, it's taking place somewhere in the Bermuda triangle once the postcodes have finally been exchanged.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Bit of quandary with him really I think. Still a bit soon to be putting him in with someone in the top 10 really. But saying that, the top 10 aint anything special. But he does need better opposition

That's my thoughts mate, hes gonna keeping walking through opponents like that Jap lad, but hes still young...

Still early days, but there doesn't seem to be many weaknesses yet...real bright future for sure

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

That's my thoughts mate, hes gonna keeping walking through opponents like that Jap lad, but hes still young...

Still early days, but there doesn't seem to be many weaknesses yet...real bright future for sure

Yep, bit of a puzzler who to match with ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Newkid, where is dubois ranked at the moment? Not that that's too good a thing, as I think the ranking system isn't really helping boxers that much, and is a bit of a farce

I dont know mate, I'd have to Google...

Must be top 20 now though?

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I dont know mate, I'd have to Google...

Must be top 20 now though?

Ranked no.18 mate...

Like you say, who to match next. 

Rivas?

Brazelle?

Joyce?

It needs to step up a little I reckon, perhaps Chisora or whyte are still.a bit dangerous at this stage...

• Like 1