Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

I think its a terrible fight for John, he,s a good grounded young man,a nice person and a good solid fighter making the best of his talents.....i just dont think he has the gears needed to beat Smith....size will be against him,the atmosphere will be against him....Smith is 1/20 favourite and in my opinion his style is all wrong for John....i really hope he can give a good account of himself as he,s making nice money for this fight and if it go,s badly it could be the last time he makes nice money.....on the plus side he,s in good form and good shape so just see how it go,s.......could be a good day out whacking the Yids early on then up to watch the gorilla pull off an upset.

Edited by gnasher16

Smith v Ryder on paper is a mis match imo, Ryder has been on good form but so has Smith. Like Gnash says everything in Smiths favour for this fight, I cant see anything other than a Smith win and more than likely by stoppage, but then again upsets can happen .

4 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

Anyone watching wilder vs Ortiz tonight 

I’d say no but my insomnia will probably say yes lol this site has been consistently good for streams recently and looks like they have it on tonight

http://crackstreams.com/boxingstreams/watch-fox-wilder-vs-ortiz-ppv/

id love to see ortiz win......we all wanted wilder v Joshua for so long and it’s never happened and now everyone’s lost interest.....Ruiz v Ortiz for all the belts wouldn’t be the best fight ever but at least it would happen! 

• Like 2

Absolute bollocks of a decision that and im from Merseyside no way on earth was that fight won by that margin by Smith. Ryder fought a great fight and closed the distance very well and give Smith all sorts of problems Ryder is one strong individual. A close fight at best and if Ryder would have shaded it i would not of disagreed.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

I’d say no but my insomnia will probably say yes lol this site has been consistently good for streams recently and looks like they have it on tonight

http://crackstreams.com/boxingstreams/watch-fox-wilder-vs-ortiz-ppv/

id love to see ortiz win......we all wanted wilder v Joshua for so long and it’s never happened and now everyone’s lost interest.....Ruiz v Ortiz for all the belts wouldn’t be the best fight ever but at least it would happen! 

Just seen it’s on for free on sky sports action ?

• Like 1