Gaz_1989

Boxing At The Weekend...

3 minutes ago, NEWSBOY said:

Never in my life seen anything like this hw division, worst boxing ever in the history of the sport. I always  liked fury and said he would be champion, but he along with aj and wilder aint worth shite.

I'm of the same opinion mate. To hear promoters etc rant about how exciting this crop of heavyweights are, well, I'm wondering who the f**k they are watching! Terrible era for heavyweights

• Like 1

Even if they are poorer than previous generations at least there's 3 or 4 at the top all roughly around the same ability but with different styles which makes it more interesting to watch. It's far better than watching the klitschos era when they went a decade without a challenge and were boring to watch. The only exciting fight that could of been made in that era was if they fought each other and that didn't even happen.

• Like 1

Well thats a matter of opinion mate, vitali klitschko was not at all boring imo, very hard to beat, only lost to lewis with a bad cut, pulled out of another with injury, would have beat todays lot i think.

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

Even if they are poorer than previous generations at least there's 3 or 4 at the top all roughly around the same ability but with different styles which makes it more interesting to watch. It's far better than watching the klitschos era when they went a decade without a challenge and were boring to watch. The only exciting fight that could of been made in that era was if they fought each other and that didn't even happen.

25 minutes ago, NEWSBOY said:

Well thats a matter of opinion mate, vitali klitschko was not at all boring imo, very hard to beat, only lost to lewis with a bad cut, pulled out of another with injury, would have beat todays lot i think.

Today's heavyweights are shite compared with those of even just 20 years ago

1 hour ago, NEWSBOY said:

It's more the lack of competetion that made it boring after Lewis left the picture 

Steady on lads max will be along to put you right fury is the best since Ali what with maxys  years of experience round a gym and the fight scene you need to wise up and listen 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Steady on lads max will be along to put you right fury is the best since Ali what with maxys  years of experience round a gym and the fight scene you need to wise up and listen 

You for real 😳 his singing better 😂

3 hours ago, NEWSBOY said:

Never in my life seen anything like this hw division, worst boxing ever in the history of the sport. I always  liked fury and said he would be champion, but he along with aj and wilder aint worth shite.

See this is what I mean @gnasher16

Can you box @NEWSBOY

I know theres a few cheeseman fans on here but he's found his level. Never moving above British. No shame. 

On 16/06/2019 at 22:22, Blackmag said:

Obviously could see past  Fast eddies bullshit that you and plenty others fell for 😫

In the land of the blind the cyclops is King lol

Open your eyes more instead of your mouth and you might just see.

I was going to use the phrase learn but that's asking too much BM lol 👍

• Like 1

Good win for Conor Benn

Nice to see somebody take a step up rather than that ppv last weekend that was a step down.

A bit back but a bloody good dust up!

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I'm sure that Lobov fights former boxing champion Malignaggi  bare knuckle tonight .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1