Gaz_1989

Boxing At The Weekend...

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Funny you should mention

When AJ fought gavarn on his 10th fight furys 10th fight was some fella named hans Blasko.(nope never heard of him either)

Cornish was ajs 13th fight I think for a commonwealth.  Furys 13th was some fella named zack page(nope never heard of him either)

When aj fought Martin for a world title in his 15th fight fury was in a life and death war in his first fight with chisora.

Eye Fast eddie pulled blinders getting those two for Commonwealth and World Title fights for AGJ 👍

6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Eh what. I'm confused mever mentioned Eddie.  just saying how it is folk are blinkered.  Warren and top rank got their cash cow and are milking for all it's worth with ppv and the poor sods are lapping it up.  Fact

HA 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🇬🇧

2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Glad I didn't pay to watch that shite looked more like a promotional thing to get the yanks on side atleast Joshua fought someone that was ranked what a farce 

And quit 😂😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Eye Fast eddie pulled blinders getting those two for Commonwealth and World Title fights for AGJ 👍

Deary max. Fair enough you've obviously  been blinkered with Warren and top ranks latest cash cow.

Did you buy lastnight ppv ?

2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Glad I didn't pay to watch that shite looked more like a promotional thing to get the yanks on side atleast Joshua fought someone that was ranked what a farce 

And quit 😂😂

• Like 1

Fair enough max even tho your tyson fury biggest fan on here at least you weren't blinkered into helping fund fury fight bums by being milked and never bought the ppv by the sounds of it.  Must have seen through it for the nonsense it was.

Hopefully the fights we all want to see happen over the next few  years

Fury

Wilder

Joshua 

Fighting one another a couple of times each.

That way we will see what's what.

AJ and Hearn will obviously have to massively drop their percentage for such fights the way he Quit last time out ' but I'm sure they understand that 👍

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Fair enough max even tho your tyson fury biggest fan on here at least you weren't blinkered into helping fund fury fight bums by being milked and never bought the ppv by the sounds of it.  Must have seen through it for the nonsense it was.

I think there is a few on here that are Fury fans.

Not everyone was sold a Dummy by Fast eddie 👍

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Hopefully the fights we all want to see happen over the next few  years

Fury

Wilder

Joshua 

Fighting one another a couple of times each.

That way we will see what's what.

AJ and Hearn will obviously have to massively drop their percentage for such fights the way he Quit last time out ' but I'm sure they understand that 👍

Defo. 

AJ has no bargaining chip anymore and if these come about he will have to accept hes not getting the majority of the purse if these fights are to be made

Fury will have to step up and start fighting notable opponents unless hes happy doing a few more ppv with unnamed opponents then retiring with the easy money.

Wilder will just need to keep a hand on the belt.

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I think there is a few on here that are Fury fans.

Not everyone was sold a Dummy by Fast eddie 👍

Yeah I'd say your the biggest most vocal supporter tho ans even you seem through lastnight cow milking and never bought that shit.

Unless ...you didn't buy it did you?

Cant believe the stick fury gets on here half of me thinks its because max likes him lol

Just now, keepdiggin said:

Cant believe the stick fury gets on here half of me thinks its because max likes him lol

He doesnt like him that much wont even pay 20 notes to see him fight🤣🤣🤣

Wouldn't you like to know.

But I'm not telling' I will keep you chomping at the bit lol