Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

23 hours ago, MickC said:

Showing his age Gnash now and I think hes also gone back over under Banks. Roach would be a better coach for GGG but even then I think hes 37 now so not a long time left anyway tbh. Hearn has stated that GGG went into the fight with an illness but even so Derevyanchenko deserves a rematch imo .

I dont think its trainer related Mick as Stan says time waits for no man i always loved the way Golovkin could just float into distance he must of had such an intimidating presence in the ring.....but that the other night it just seemed like his anticipation of footwork was gone making him easier to read....sad when you start to see that,personally i think another fight with Canello he might even get stopped.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont think its trainer related Mick as Stan says time waits for no man i always loved the way Golovkin could just float into distance he must of had such an intimidating presence in the ring.....but that the other night it just seemed like his anticipation of footwork was gone making him easier to read....sad when you start to see that,personally i think another fight with Canello he might even get stopped.

Canelo will defo fancy the trilogy fight with GGG now after his performance against Derevyanchenko .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MickC said:

Canelo will defo fancy the trilogy fight with GGG now after his performance against Derevyanchenko .

Don't like canelo, but can see him stopping golovkin if they do get the 3rd fight

4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Or price should buy himself a good quilt 3 weeks notice hmmm could be retirement for pricey.. 

Let's hope for Priceys sake he has been in training,3 weeks notice is a joke tbh especially for a fighter like Pricey who has been stopped badly so many times in his career .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

You have to admire Price i think this is a bad match up for him but he seems a really good pro....he,s been badly managed through his career which is a shame but if ever a British fighter deserved a break its him,best of luck to the lad.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Looks like his career is over but he will be ok......Shame as I’ve always liked him but if it’s true he was pissed up then no sympathy and luckily no one else got hurt

That's a silly lad if he was pissed up,and a brilliant career gone just like that. Hopefully he can fight on,if not he will be regretting his actions for the rest of his life.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxing/10106530/errol-spence-jr-car-crash-video/

Edited by MickC