Boxing At The Weekend...

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Due to all the confidentiality clauses involved in boxing at the highest level these days.....i dont know for sure......do you ?

The guy has previous, I think him cheating is a hell of a lot more likely than UKAD setting him up in some mad conspiracy. 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Jobi said:

You do know brains that Wilder turned down a title shot against AJ, the guy that will fight anyone is tarkin rubbish! 

He also turned down a WBC title eliminator against Ortiz, don't let facts get in the way of your Whyte crusade. ?

No no, you explain to us all why whyte won't get a shot at wilder.

And as for turning down title shots, do you not think that's been happening for f****n years to enable a particular boxer's promoter to earn more money?! Get a grip mate

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

No no, you explain to us all why whyte won't get a shot at wilder.

And as for turning down title shots, do you not think that's been happening for f****n years to enable a particular boxer's promoter to earn more money?! Get a grip mate

I'll tell you why, because he's been busted for Dianabol. ??

So there we have it, the man that will fight anyone and is desperate for a title turned down two opportunities to earn a title shot. ??

Edited by Jobi
10 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I'll tell you why, because he's been busted for Dianabol. ??

So there we have it, the man that will fight anyone and is desperate for a title turned down two opportunities to earn a title shot. ??

It's that simple is it? ?

And, please don't tell me you're a fury fan :doh:

Edited by shaaark
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

It's that simple is it? ?

And, please don't tell me you're a fury fan :doh:

Yes it really is. 

Fury? Not a massive fan of his style but he boxed great against Wilder and deserved the win. You not a fan then, you have to give it to him he arguably beat two dangerous champions in their back yard. 

Edited by Jobi

It's soon TBA that Fury is fighting Otto Wallin in September, an unknown Swedish prospect who is unbeaten but hasn't faced anybody. Jesus Christ Tyson you are embarrassing yourself here, abysmal news from the "Lineal" champ. 

Edited by Jobi
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Jobi said:

Yes it really is. 

Fury? Not a massive fan of his style but he boxed great against Wilder and deserved the win. You not a fan then, you have to give it to him he arguably beat two dangerous champions in their back yard. 

24 minutes ago, Jobi said:

It's soon TBA that Fury is fighting Otto Wallin in September, an unknown Swedish prospect who is unbeaten but hasn't faced anybody. Jesus Christ Tyson you are embarrassing yourself here, abysmal news from the "Lineal" champ. 

Thank f**k, you have sense lol ?

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Why are top ranked fighters allowed to get away with fighting fighters like this surely a body must make the top ten fight each other to see who is worth a shout of the belts or is there to much money at stake 

All the talk of whyte drug abuse and previous talk of AJ ducking opponents and fighting no body.

Have all the tyson fury fans seen his next opponent? Apparantley if the Swedish postal service don't give dispensation for the fight it will have to be on a Sunday because the lad has letters to post on a Saturday.

Absolute joke, if thats PPV it is basically fraud IMO.

Fury could beat em all why is he f***ing about????? Promoter?

Atleast Eddie sorts good opponents and a strong card.

Getting embarrassing now, surely TF isn't guna let em get away lining him up against bums all the time? Unless he only in it for the £s.

Be a bit disappointed if it is that, but can understand a man wanting easy earners to provide for his family.

• Like 1

I just hope to god he faces Wilder after this bum of the month, I don't hold high hopes sadly. The HW scene could be on fire if only they all fought one another. 

Edited by Jobi

The Americans have been fooled once, they won't be fooled again. 

This is embarrassing from him it really is, I think that Wilder right hand shook him to the core. He doesn't want to take any risks at all atm. 

• Like 1