Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, kanny said:

It doesn't matter if he passes 100 tests, you fail the once and it's game over. That just goes to show VADA are not all they are cracked up to be if UKADA beat them to the punch. 

Edited by Jobi
1 minute ago, Jobi said:

It doesn't matter if he passes 100 tests, you fail the once and it's game over. That just goes to show VADA are not all they are all that if UKADA beat them to the punch. 

Something's not right thats for sure 

24 minutes ago, kanny said:

Something's not right thats for sure 

Don't tell me you believe in a stitch up? 

The man has previous, the man is a wrong un. Just look at the glove incident as well. 

Edited by Jobi

Whyte passed both VADA tests conducted July 17th and 21st for pre and post fight testing but these tests where never the issue. It was the UKAD test which he failed for Dianabol a full month earlier which was done on June 17th . Seems like Whyte either thought he would not be tested then or ran his cycle later than expected .

Edited by MickC
1 hour ago, MickC said:

Whyte passed both VADA tests conducted July 17th and 21st for pre and post fight testing but these tests where never the issue. It was the UKAD test which he failed for Dianabol a full month earlier which was done on June 17th . Seems like Whyte either thought he would not be tested then or ran his cycle later than expected .

I've also read VADA tested him on the 15th June and it was clear, certainly throws a spanner in the works. 

This the way I see it. 

Wilder being protected again. Whyte is a very real threat, he won't be getting a shot a shot at wilder. All these promoters etc, multi multi millionairs, throw a couple of million in the right direction, sorted

55 minutes ago, shaaark said:

This the way I see it. 

Wilder being protected again. Whyte is a very real threat, he won't be getting a shot a shot at wilder. All these promoters etc, multi multi millionairs, throw a couple of million in the right direction, sorted

Give over, Whyte isn't exactly the reincarnation of Sonny Liston is he. 

4 hours ago, Jobi said:

Give over, Whyte isn't exactly the reincarnation of Sonny Liston is he. 

Here we go, come on then brains, enlighten us to why whyte has beaten his last 6 opponents and still WON'T get a shot at wilder.

Never mind failed drug tests to protect wilder, which would 'coincidentally' happen every time someone got the mandatory

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1

All this shit is part of the reason i cant really abide world level boxing anymore its like anything once you get to the very highest level it just becomes political and everything gets wrapped up in lawyers/legals and court cases the ethos of competetive sport go,s out the window......all these anti doping agencies and governing bodies are run by human beings who can be bought and corrupted the same as anyone else at the top of their game politicians,the police,bankers....no top organisation should be given blanket trust.

These Ukad and Vada agencies are a joke..... " Vada 365 program ".... dont make me laugh,365 what ?.....you would think it would have something to do with how many days in the year you could get dropped on for a test.....a lad i know who is on the verge of a world title is signed up to it and has so far been tested a total amount of......ONCE...in his entire career !.....i know fighters at domestic level who have never been drug tested....these organisations barely have the funding to keep their labs running and we,re supposed to believe that the boxing organisations they align themselves to are not capable of corruption ?....yes because boxings always been squeaky clean.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Here we go, come on then brains, enlighten us to why whyte has beaten his last 6 opponents and still WON'T get a shot at wilder.

Never mind failed drug tests to protect wilder, which would 'coincidentally' happen every time someone got the mandatory

You do know brains that Wilder turned down a title shot against AJ, the guy that will fight anyone is tarkin rubbish! 

He also turned down a WBC title eliminator against Ortiz, don't let facts get in the way of your Whyte crusade. ?

Edited by Jobi
27 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

All this shit is part of the reason i cant really abide world level boxing anymore its like anything once you get to the very highest level it just becomes political and everything gets wrapped up in lawyers/legals and court cases the ethos of competetive sport go,s out the window......all these anti doping agencies and governing bodies are run by human beings who can be bought and corrupted the same as anyone else at the top of their game politicians,the police,bankers....no top organisation should be given blanket trust.

These Ukad and Vada agencies are a joke..... " Vada 365 program ".... dont make me laugh,365 what ?.....you would think it would have something to do with how many days in the year you could get dropped on for a test.....a lad i know who is on the verge of a world title is signed up to it and has so far been tested a total amount of......ONCE...in his entire career !.....i know fighters at domestic level who have never been drug tested....these organisations barely have the funding to keep their labs running and we,re supposed to believe that the boxing organisations they align themselves to are not capable of corruption ?....yes because boxings always been squeaky clean.

I agree with everything you say but I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at towards the end of your quote  You actually believe they have set Whyte up here? 

Edited by Jobi

One thing is for sure, if UKAD don't dig their heals in and see this through with proof of a failed test then they need to shut up shop because they are incompetent. 

Hearn and his lawyers will be doing their best to browbeat them in to submission. 

Edited by Jobi
25 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I agree with everything you say but I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at towards the end of your quote  You actually believe they have set Whyte up here? 

Due to all the confidentiality clauses involved in boxing at the highest level these days.....i dont know for sure......do you ?