Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Plenty of fighters get outclassed and dont have much natural flair it doesnt stop them going to the top....Rocky Marciano was a terrible boxer but he didnt do too bad.

Yes but he knew his flaws and worked to them and took advice, do you think young eubank can change

Eubanks promotion & backing will help him get far aswell regardless 

and he gets people taking & divides opinion 

w,l,d most people tune in to see Jnr as they either can't stick him or they back him,and there's a few fun match ups out there for him 

7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

During last nights sky broadcast lawrence okolie called out dillian whyte  hes now released sparring footage as well. Interesting. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1102167942953947136?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-3307940632286543754.ampproject.net%2F1902271810270%2Fframe.html

He’s getting the back ripped outa him for doing it

Okolie shouldlnt be trying to gain momentum with sparring footage.....?Taking too much heed of sparring is always a bad sign,whether from fan or fighter & as gnasher said it is classless & should stay in the gym

Whyte had it all over social media that he had knocked down Fury many times in sparring,people in glass houses . Too many gym stories made into front page/social media news in this day and age. Boxing is getting more and more like reality tv now and with just as much BS involved with it if not more .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Boxing on tonight at the royal Albert hall?Top of the bill Liam Williams vs joe mullender 

James branch is on the bill,looking forward to watching him fight,also fighting is johnny garton,yarde,dubois & reid

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Havent seen yarde for a while. He climbed the ranks fairly quick but looked very raw. Interested to see how hes improved since i last seen him.

Yes yarde looks to have all the right attributes but it's very very early to tell judging on his opposition,you can only fight who's in front of you & he's done that but opponents have bin poor,let's see how he gets on tonight?

Tomorrow night bivol fights aswell & the 16th is spence v Garcia 

i rate Garcia a lot & respect the fact he's game & up for a proper challenge,but can't see him getting past spence at that weight 

Hope to see Johnny Garton get a nice comfortable win tonight and set him up for what will be a good little tear up with young Mr Benn.....old school tough guy Johnny i didnt think he would get to where he has but shows where good old fashioned drive and determination can get you when talent is lagging behind.

• Like 1