Boxing At The Weekend...

You know don't ya, canelo-Jacobs is a cracker 

FairPlay to canelo for taking it too, he could of messed about a bit but he's took himself a proper fight here, Jacobs knows what he's doing, a very good boxer 

I'd love to see Jacobs do it, but I see him as having to KO canelo to do it, Jacobs can't be counted out but I have got canelo winning this fight, he's in the right heart for it atm isn't he, very good fight though ?

Dont forget boys itv4 this weekend Pacquiao-Broner 

• Like 1

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Maidona stole broners sole when he took his 0 he,s not got the confidence to let the punch,s go, plus he,s a deluded fool ?

Broner should of lost to Malignaggi the fight before he fought Maidana,that was one of the worst decisions of the year (2013) iirc . Typical boxing politics tbh,Broner was the young man on the way up and Malignaggi was the one coming to the end of his career.

Feigenbutz has the better ledger, 7 more kos on he's Rec, opalach and feigenbutz have both been beat twice, feigenbutz by stoppage twice , opalach beat twice on points 

he may suffer he's first KO loss tonight though 

good bareknuckle show on @ indigo at the o2 as well , Glenn mccrorys presenting it, I'm looking forward to Tyler goodjohn vs navarro, think he'll maul him tell the truth 

2 hours ago, Billy b said:

Keith Thurman vs joseito lopez tonight on itv4 

easy work for Thurman, been an age since he's boxed, Just an easy fight to get him out more than anything 

Thanks for the heads up, missed that was on. 01:00 am

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Decent bit of boxing on tonight ?

Got the rematch between elieder alvarez and sergey kovalev, also on the card Richard commey is fighting, a decent operator, vs isa chaniev, teofimo Lopez, a good prospect, vs Diego magdaleno, oscar Valdez is fighting too 

sam eggington is fighting Sam omidi 

ted cheeseman is in a hard fight vs  sergio Garcia, tough step up for ted,, but I think he will do it tonight ? Jake ball fights Craig Richards and I got jake ball winning that, Felix cash is fighting too, despite lack of power I think he'll do well in the pros ? Lawrence okolie and Fabio wardley also on the bill 

• Like 1

Quite like that to tofimo  Lopez but he needs to stop calling out the likes of Loma and concentrate on making his self a prospect also his old,man/trainer is a most obnoxious man and will do more harm than good for his sons career ?

Yeah got to stay focus and be sensible for time being, he's a decent prospect but like you say he's got to focus on his level for now, loma is far too much him, I suspect he's trying to get he's name out there

i can't stick him or Danny garcias father ? Yeah they ain't no good to them, do more harm than good

• Like 1