Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Haye is shot, he had a little sucess with the jab but as soon as Bellew turned it on he walked right through him. 

100%  mate, i said on the other page  Haye would loose, he lost his speed and movement, he finished  , old age as caught him up deff. i am glad i didnt buy the fight  , it was all about a easy pay day for Haye  ( 4 million )  and thats it nothing else .   Be interesting   who  Bellew   can fight in this division , as he not a proper heavyweight , a good fit    heavyweight    would  see him off.

• Like 2

Haye too old and clearly not the fighter he once was as mentioned already by a few others . Haye should walk away from fighting now and concentrate on managing/promoting.Haye was game but he is clearly a diminished fighter,Bellew did well and did what he said he would do,be interesting to see who he fights next as hes not a big Heavyweight.

Edited by MickC

As others have said, Hayes finished... Looked poor last night, and that joe Joyce may be heavy handed but man is he slow... .......that bantam weight bout was a decent performance from the peurto rico lad

• Like 2

Glad I never paid for that, think it's shocking that any old rubbish think they deserve ppv these days, I think they should now both retire as bellew is to small to take on any of the real heavyweights and haye has been shite since he became a heavy, have seen more unpredictable fights down the local smelting works and I can get in and have a few beers for a twenty, roll on next weekend for linares ,lomanchenko, I,m away fishing all weekend so will be listening on the radio proper old school 

• Like 3

?

10 hours ago, John d said:

How heavy and tall would you guess bellew at mate?

what ever he is , he aint  a proper  heavyweight  boxer of today ,  he natural at    13 st- 14 st   max  .  he put a 1 st  to get in with Haye , it was all about  easy pay day for the both of them, they were very clever  with all the bull shit  before both fights   , Haye made  from both fights   (8 million) Bellew   ( 6 million )  from both fights . Both nice earner for them ,  Haye  can do is prom  stuff, Bellew   have the odd fight at  crusier   if he wants to top up his (6 million ) .  now if you want to see proper heavyweights    Aj and Wilder   or Fury ,    all over   6ft 4 in   and  16 1/2 st    watch these feckers    lol      i like Aj to hold all 4 belts  , but Wilder  i think could KO  Aj  , and get the lot, but you never know Fury  might shock us all , in  12-18 months time , if he keeps training  and fighting  , in any fight it only need one good punch to finish it , at any weight   old pal  .!!  ?

12 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I feel the same but come fight night i always end up paying for it, the two fights have not been relevant at all but we have been fooled twice. ?

Ggg v Canelo was the last straw for me, I said after that farce I,d never pay again and so far have,nt, been tempted a few times but just get up and watch on YouTube now, if I don't want to see the result I get someone else to upload it for me ?

2 minutes ago, bird said:

what ever he is , he aint  a proper  heavyweight  boxer of today ,  he natural at    13 st- 14 st   max  .  he put a 1 st  to get in with Haye , it was all about  easy pay day for the both of them, they were very clever  with all the bull shit  before both fights   , Haye made  from both fights   (8 million) Bellew   ( 6 million )  from both fights . Both nice earner for them ,  Haye  can do is prom  stuff, Bellew   have the odd fight at  crusier   if he wants to top up his (6 million ) .  now if you want to see proper heavyweights    Aj and Wilder   or Fury ,    all over   6ft 4 in   and  16 1/2 st    watch these feckers    lol      i like Aj to hold all 4 belts  , but Wilder  i think could KO  Aj  , and get the lot, but you never know Fury  might shock us all , in  12-18 months time , if he keeps training  and fighting  , in any fight it only need one good punch to finish it , at any weight   old pal  .!!

bellews  not that small he's just over 6foot 2  weighed in at 15 st 3lb 9oz

3 minutes ago, bird said:

what ever he is , he aint  a proper  heavyweight  boxer of today ,  he natural at    13 st- 14 st   max  .  he put a 1 st  to get in with Haye , it was all about  easy pay day for the both of them, they were very clever  with all the bull shit  before both fights   , Haye made  from both fights   (8 million) Bellew   ( 6 million )  from both fights . Both nice earner for them ,  Haye  can do is prom  stuff, Bellew   have the odd fight at  crusier   if he wants to top up his (6 million ) .  now if you want to see proper heavyweights    Aj and Wilder   or Fury ,    all over   6ft 4 in   and  16 1/2 st    watch these feckers    lol      i like Aj to hold all 4 belts  , but Wilder  i think could KO  Aj  , and get the lot, but you never know Fury  might shock us all , in  12-18 months time , if he keeps training  and fighting  , in any fight it only need one good punch to finish it , at any weight   old pal  .!!

Get danual dubious fighting a bit more and I think we could have a genuine unbeatable unified heavyweight for a few years, there,s to much pissing about with all the politics and different belts and if fury don't get busy soon his comeback will end the same way as Hayes I think, ?

1 minute ago, greg64 said:

bellews  not that small he's just over 6foot 2  weighed in at 15 st 3lb 9oz

yeh to me and you ?,  mike tyson  was 5 ft 11 in   but his natural  weight was  16 st  , he could get in with much  bigger blokes   and punch well above his weight  , as he did KO  lot bigger men . Bellew   pumped up   1  1/2 st , a natural  fit /strong heavy  would kill him 100%  , its as simple as that mate .

• Like 2