Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol 

few of the heavyweight greats had irish blood in em aye fury ali 

some average did  like aj aswell ? 

Is Joe Joyce a World Champion? I believe he has some title…

Dan Donnolly.

42 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Says in the above article that usyks manager gave the fureys a take it or leave it,i wonder what that is?

I think its referring to the deadline the usyks team set , Fury has run the clock down you have to draw a line somewhere....im fully expecting Fury to come out now saying usyk  shit it ? but the reality is there isn't time for a full camp left and Fury had no intention of taking the fight.. rumours are that Fury is riddled with injury,  running up mountains weighing 400lbs was always going to take its toll,despite fury being tall he doesn't carry a particularly big frame,things catch up with you as you get older and he's only human like the rest of us .

• Like 3

Tyson Fury blames Oleksandr Usyk demand for collapse of undisputed fight

Tyson Fury's undisputed title fight with Oleksandr Usyk appears to have collapsed, and the Gypsy King's promoter Frank Warren has heaped blame on the Ukrainian's demand to have a rematch clause

• Haha 6

the greedy little ukrainian wants to cash out why he wants two fights like i have been saying 

if he doesn’t fight fury now it won’t happen because he is losing them belts fast anyway he’s not got what it takes to keep em for any amount a time 

• Haha 1