Boxing At The Weekend...

3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I agree mate, I think there’s so much more that goes on behind closed doors the normal folk don’t see. solicitors singing contracts, money, one side not being happy ect ect.

Also a lot of the stuff we hear on social media/news is false or 100% bullshite. 

it’s big big business..  I do believe the fight will happen though eventually. 

why doesnt  Fury just  fook off and retire , he got his millions in the bank , let his belt go, and who next in line let him fight Usyk  for the belts.But i hope them 2  fight, and he beats Fury, it would knock that family  on it arse, you get his old man gobbling off , saying good his son is , well if a normal size heavy weight can beat him like Usyk  , it soon shut his big mouth as well   fact .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, bird said:

why doesnt  Fury just  fook off and retire , he got his millions in the bank , let his belt go, and who next in line let him fight Usyk  for the belts.But i hope them 2  fight, and he beats Fury, it would knock that family  on it arse, you get his old man gobbling off , saying good his son is , well if a normal size heavy weight can beat him like Usyk  , it soon shut his big mouth as well   fact .

Best post on this thread 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, bird said:

Fury will beat usyk im sorry to tell you 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Fury will beat usyk im sorry to tell you 

more than likely he will mate, but we can live in hope and as they say it what happens on the night in boxing . ?

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, bird said:

more than likely he will mate, but we can live in hope and as they say it what happens on the night in boxing . ?

One of my favourite sayings Ray...aint heard it in a while...?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

first time we have had a proper english man as the best in the world at heavy weight and most hope a shitty ukrainian beats him or a shit african ? 

britsh fans for you lol

What about Lewis mc a proper Englishman ? Lewis would of beat fury and who says he the best he holds one belt and as for shitty look at uysk  resume and how fury keeps putting up different clauses I will believe they will fight when in the ring together but have my doubts 

34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

first time we have had a proper english man as the best in the world at heavy weight and most hope a shitty ukrainian beats him or a shit african ? 

britsh fans for you lol

Where’s the proper English man coming from? He’s an Irishman or he was till he forgot about his roots and seems to have converted to Englishism….but defo not proper English.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, VOON said:

Where’s the proper English man coming from? He’s an Irishman or he was till he forgot about his roots and seems to have converted to Englishism….but defo not proper English.

Don't forget, Bartley gorman's father was welsh!! Lol.

Anyway, yep, fury certainly isn't proper English lol.

Just now, shaaark said:

Don't forget, Bartley gorman's father was welsh!! Lol.

Anyway, yep, fury certainly isn't proper English lol.

It’s no disrespect to proper Englishmen…..when he was making a name for himself he was always Irish…Boxed out of clubs here…..the wonga got big and he got Anglicised.

Turncoat….

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, VOON said:

It’s no disrespect to proper Englishmen…..when he was making a name for himself he was always Irish…Boxed out of clubs here…..the wonga got big and he got Anglicised.

Turncoat….

Agree with you, and being English, Welsh, Ukranian or Swahili doesn't bother me, a great boxer is a great boxer, usyk I mean, not fury.

Just hope the fight gets made, but I ain't holding my breath!!  Lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

What about Lewis mc a proper Englishman ? Lewis would of beat fury and who says he the best he holds one belt and as for shitty look at uysk  resume and how fury keeps putting up different clauses I will believe they will fight when in the ring together but have my doubts 

lewis was jamaican who won a gold medal for canada mate but was born here wasn’t he ? not really i don’t think 

and people criticised him all the time when boxing it’s only after he retired people really spoke good of him 

but he was great no doubt 

2 hours ago, VOON said:

born bred and lived in england his full life and to be fair english irish welsh scottish were all the same ain’t we irish scottish england in me ? 

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

born bred and lived in england his full life and to be fair english irish welsh scottish were all the same ain’t we irish scottish england in me ? 

Put a Wheaton on a Wheaton and you get a Wheaton whether it’s born in England or Ireland.

he’s lived in Ireland as well …. Boxed out a here and when he was in the stadium called himself Irish…but like I said changed when the big wonga came in….but defo not a proper Englishman 

6 minutes ago, VOON said:

Put a Wheaton on a Wheaton and you get a Wheaton whether it’s born in England or Ireland.

he’s lived in Ireland as well …. Boxed out a here and when he was in the stadium called himself Irish…but like I said changed when the big wonga came in….but defo not a proper Englishman 

lol 

few of the heavyweight greats had irish blood in em aye fury ali 

some average did  like aj aswell ?