Boxing At The Weekend...

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He, fury, was never that good, really,  G.

He's no-one of note, apart from klitschko, in a very lacklustre performance by klitschko.

Wilder, disregarding Gooey's protestations, is SHITE.

Who else, at world level, has fury fought?  No-one!!

He's fought chisora 25 times ???

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He, fury, was never that good, really,  G.

He's no-one of note, apart from klitschko, in a very lacklustre performance by klitschko.

Wilder, disregarding Gooey's protestations, is SHITE.

Who else, at world level, has fury fought?  No-one!!

I,m talking before he had fought anybody of note I always thought he was good enough when the British boxing public were backing David price to carry the flag but though my prediction was right it’s been a very disappointing journey I must admit ?

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Usyk is the most complete boxer hits without being hit too much. 

Fury also the same should be a good bout but think fury does him due to size, i think if they where the same height uysk would walk away undisputed world champ. 

Also think usyk wants it more so should be a good one if it happens. 

Cmon usyk love fury but the pantomime that follows has put me right off

hits without been hit to much another never watched the chisora fight or bellew landing on him at will

22 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

hits without been hit to much another never watched the chisora fight or bellew landing on him at will

I've not heard many not rate Usyks ability, not on here but lads talking boxing in the real world... and the general consensus is he is an excellent boxer, good feet, quick hands, finds awkward angles that pretty much no other heavy can....but in the day if the monsters he will be found out...but you don't seem to rate him at all mate.. .. which is strange cause I think you know your boxing a bit .... 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Is Campbell Hatton on tonight 

Dunno mate...the few fights of seen of his hes looked unconvincing to me...still learning obviously but could come unstuck

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Dunno mate...the few fights of seen of his hes looked unconvincing to me...still learning obviously but could come unstuck

I agree kev if it wasn’t for his last name he wouldn’t be a professional boxer imo

• Like 1
Just now, keepdiggin said:

I agree kev if it wasn’t for his last name he wouldn’t be a professional boxer imo

I can't remember the lads name, Spaniards I think? 

Gave him a lot of trouble a few fights back... hope he comes on well, but like you say he's got a lot to live up, the surname is probably a curse, like Benn and Eubank! Lol

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I agree kev if it wasn’t for his last name he wouldn’t be a professional boxer 

He is on tonight mate, just checked... 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Francie, said:

So if fury beats usyk will he be a good fighter in your eyes???

To anyone on here

For me Fury won't be a great mate, I'm just not a big fan of his style, his few fights with Wilder were good entertainment and he showed loads of heart, but they were so messy...tripping over each other, feet tangling all the time, wrestling non stop... his fight with Klitcho was a bore fest...but fair play the man finds ways to win, has a big heart... hes probably the best of this bunch, definitely a good fighter but I dont put him in my favourite top ten.... there's probably another 3 or 4 fights that are worth making for him but I'm not carried away by all the hype...

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

For me Fury won't be a great mate, I'm just not a big fan of his style, his few fights with Wilder were good entertainment and he showed loads of heart, but they were so messy...tripping over each other, feet tangling all the time, wrestling non stop... his fight with Klitcho was a bore fest...but fair play the man finds ways to win, has a big heart... hes probably the best of this bunch, definitely a good fighter but I dont put him in my favourite top ten.... there's probably another 3 or 4 fights that are worth making for him but I'm not carried away by all the hype...

Fair enough kev,he can only beat whos put in front of him

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Fury’s a great no doubt about it 

Yep i agree kev,its all about entertainment to these days,bita craic, people need to lighten up he is funny an a good soul,does alot for charity but dont brag about it.

Nobodys perfect eh

• Like 1