Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I actually thought for a moment there had been some real boxing on when I saw this thread bump up, not another episode of the heavyweight circus ??

i was creased up off the news. shaark been an strung up i think ? 

we’re getting the fight everyone wanted you not happy with that mate ? 

Due to this paragraph I'm not getting excited just yet lol 

However, the WBA says an agreement was made before Friday's 22:00 GMT deadline, though both sides have requested time to "work on the contracts to close the deal".

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I actually thought for a moment there had been some real boxing on when I saw this thread bump up, not another episode of the heavyweight circus ??

Agreed the heavyweight scene has become a circus mate, I'd still like to see the top 3 or 4 fight each other though... 

I dont know why I get drawn into the bullshit though, Friday night and I was bored lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, NEWKID said:

The thing is he has every chance of beating all of them, id never say anything different...  I still think early Joshua would've have given him problems at the time as he was throwing his hands and at that time Fury was going backwards and round in circles and barely throwing a proper punch... furys changed his style and looks loads better for it... Joshua had and looks loads worse... so you'd favour Fury..

Furys sheer size should be enough for Usyk, but it don't work like that and I think usyk is by far the better boxer, I think fury knows it'll be different to anyone he's faced...wilder can't box, big right hand, dangerous man, but Fury knew his could beat him...Chisora...everyone's punch bag... klitcho is his best win on his record, can't take away from him...but it was a shit fight..

If fury is so confident make the fights happen, he's in the driving seat.. finish as undefeated, unified champion.. he'll still earn at least another £100m out of 3 or 4 big fights and he's an marketing man's dream, do will keep earning... money is his tool to stop fights imo... just make the fights or f**k off 

Good post.  ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i was creased up off the news. shaark been an strung up i think ? 

we’re getting the fight everyone wanted you not happy with that mate ? 

If and when it happens I will be interested of course, just not interested in the two years of bollox we have to go through before they step through the ropes, I was a bit of a Tyson fan in the early days of his career and never had to wait more than a few months for him to step in the ring and back up his claim to being the best of his era without a year or two of handbags that’s all, I always new fury would be the champion in his early years when many were backing price?I just don’t like his spoiling tactics now and the circus he’s turned it all into, ?

19 hours ago, Greyman said:

If and when it happens I will be interested of course, just not interested in the two years of bollox we have to go through before they step through the ropes, I was a bit of a Tyson fan in the early days of his career and never had to wait more than a few months for him to step in the ring and back up his claim to being the best of his era without a year or two of handbags that’s all, I always new fury would be the champion in his early years when many were backing price?I just don’t like his spoiling tactics now and the circus he’s turned it all into, ?

He, fury, was never that good, really,  G.

He's fought no-one of note, apart from klitschko, in a very lacklustre performance by klitschko.

Wilder, disregarding Gooey's protestations, is SHITE.

Who else, at world level, has fury fought?  No-one!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

Usyk is the most complete boxer hits without being hit too much. 

Fury also the same should be a good bout but think fury does him due to size, i think if they where the same height uysk would walk away undisputed world champ. 

Also think usyk wants it more so should be a good one if it happens. 

Cmon usyk love fury but the pantomime that follows has put me right off

• Like 1