Boxing At The Weekend...

28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve never said he’s to small

the fury haters have been saying it the reason fury will win is because of size not ability etc ? ? already making excuses 

The fury 'haters' are more than likely just f****d off with Fury being described as the 'best Heavyweight of all time' when he's actually not even fought all the best in his own era.  Because he's ducked a couple of them, then called out and fought 3rd rate opposition!! 

Ever thought of that, Gooey?!

And that is a fact, Gooey.  But I'm glad YOU mentioned fury's size, NOT ability.  ?

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

23 hours ago, shaaark said:

The fury 'haters' are more than likely just f****d off with Fury being described as the 'best Heavyweight of all time' when he's actually not even fought all the best in his own era.  Because he's ducked a couple of them, then called out and fought 3rd rate opposition!! 

Ever thought of that, Gooey?!

And that is a fact, Gooey.  But I'm glad YOU mentioned fury's size, NOT ability.  ?

your right  mate, i just dont  GET this  size, people keep saying his small . lets GET this straight once and for all, Usyk  6ft 3in , 100kg= 15st 10lb. now the great man Ali  was the fookin same size, after his ban when he came back he put on weight, as lost that bit of speed. i still think fury will hold all 4 belts, put  it  think it could be is hardest fight of his  career  deff, i really hope they get it on this year i deff pay to watch it, lets hope it comes off, as all  boxing fans would love to see it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, bird said:

your right  mate, i just dont  GET this  size, people keep saying his small . lets GET this straight once and for all, Usyk  6ft 3in , 100kg= 15st 10lb. now the great man Ali  was the fookin same size, after his ban when he came back he put on weight, as lost that bit of speed. i still think fury will hold all 4 belts, put  it  think it could be is hardest fight of his  career  deff, i really hope they get it on this year i deff pay to watch it, lets hope it comes off, as all  boxing fans would love to see it. 

Excellent post .

• Like 1
On 14/02/2023 at 19:17, mC HULL said:

tillis

had 22 losses and mighty mike tyson couldn’t knock him out ? 

foreman failed to knock out 3 of the first 15 none starters 

With that logic David Haye would have wiped the floor with Fury then ......Haye took Chisora out with one punch yet over 3 fights Fury landed everything on Chisora but couldnt put him away.

• Like 1
On 14/02/2023 at 19:14, mC HULL said:

? why didn’t mike tyson foreman etc knock out every non starter they fought then ? ? 

because they didn’t have wilders power that’s why 

Im not even a Mike Tyson fan i always thought he was overated......but he would of cut Wilder in half with body shots.

Most of your related posts are just a bit too silly to even comment on you sound like a crazed 13 year old girl after a Justin Bieber concert !

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Im not even a Mike Tyson fan i always thought he was overated......but he would of cut Wilder in half with body shots.

Most of your related posts are just a bit too silly to even comment on you sound like a crazed 13 year old girl after a Justin Bieber concert !

i can’t argue with the tyson part plus he had a great chin 

what i was getting at is 40 knockouts on the bounce is some going regardless of opposition 

most of my related post are wrote to wind shaark. up have a laugh ? 

• Haha 1
On 14/02/2023 at 19:17, mC HULL said:

tillis

had 22 losses and mighty mike tyson couldn’t knock him out ? 

foreman failed to knock out 3 of the first 15 none starters 

Sometimes they just dont land clean enough to ko, but foreman was one of the toughest in the histroy of boxing, hard as diamond that man. And a concussive hitter too boot. One of my favourites, matbe not the best boxer but theres no tougher fighter than him, which he proved on the golden era

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Sometimes they just dont land clean enough to ko, but foreman was one of the toughest in the histroy of boxing, hard as diamond that man. And a concussive hitter too boot. One of my favourites, matbe not the best boxer but theres no tougher fighter than him, which he proved on the golden era

i agree

what i was getting at is it’s a task to ko every opponent in 40 fights even for a george foremen 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

i agree

what i was getting at is it’s a task to ko every opponent in 40 fights even for a george foremen 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i can’t argue with the tyson part plus he had a great chin 

what i was getting at is 40 knockouts on the bounce is some going regardless of opposition 

most of my related post are wrote to wind shaark. up have a laugh ? 

Damn it, Gooey, I can't help myself from replying!!  Lol.

But yes, when someone fights the piss poor opposition that wilder has, it's very possible to rack up an impressive ko ratio.

Look at Frank bruno, for example, won his first 21 fights by ko.

Now, I know 21 isn't 40, but, and this isn't even debatatable, most of bruno's early opposition were far better than wilder's.

• Haha 1

Im no boxing expert but it seems to me fury offers Joshua a match when he's just been beat and when he can see Joshua is mentally struggling but then gives him a unrealistically time scale to agree the contracts  now with uysk that  yet might go ahead but who knows I have my doubts   yet he can arrange fights with folk he's previously beaten  numerous times to me it looks like he just wants to keep his undefeated record while keeping the coin rolling in 

• Like 3