Boxing At The Weekend...

12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

champion have to fight men that they easily beat every champion has done it throughout history 

chisora was close with usyk and beat pulev who else could he fight aj bottled it usyk pretended to be injured joyce just fought parker ruiz is fight wilder he had just beat whyte who should he have fought ?

joyce fury 

joyce beats usyk over 12

Mate its like talking to a child playing Top Trumps.....anyone who has ever been in or near a boxing ring or has even watched enough fights will know that different fighters on different nights can provide different types of challenges for different fighters this silly triangle theory you are doing has never worked in boxing.....saying Fury beat Chisora easily but Usyk had a closer fight with Chisora therefore meaning Fury will beat Usyk is like saying David Haye wiped the floor with a PRIME Chisora and Fury couldnt even get Chisora down so Haye will obviously beat Fury !

Joyce slow feet are made for Fury its just whether Fury can " big man " him to death and lean all over him like he does everyone else.

Usyk's high guard ring circling defence and iq is enough to keep Joyce off him,wide decision for Usyk in my opinion.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he has knocked out 40 men on the bounce what other heavyweight ever has done that many men on the bounce ? with on shot don’t forget 

Oh so now the level of opponent doesnt matter ?...but it does when Joshuas resume comes up....come on mate be sensible.

The logic of Fury fans is so funny to me they give him massive credit for beating Wilder twice but give Usyk no credit whatsoever for beating Joshua twice....particularly being as how Usyk never had to scrape himself up off the canvas 5 times !........ok we'll have it your way it makes no odds to me Wilder is an amazing fighter and Joshua is a bodybuilding bum ( even though his resume is 10 times deeper than Wilder ) you're a funny one ?....good natured and not nasty though so fair do's :thumbs:

• Like 1
On 06/12/2022 at 23:04, mC HULL said:

champion have to fight men that they easily beat every champion has done it throughout history 

chisora was close with usyk and beat pulev who else could he fight aj bottled it usyk pretended to be injured joyce just fought parker ruiz is fight wilder he had just beat whyte who should he have fought ?

joyce fury 

joyce beats usyk over 12

Didn’t work out like that last time 

On 06/12/2022 at 22:50, gnasher16 said:

What you bringing Joshua into it for.....could/would/should you are not a clairvoyant mate so go on whats already happened.

Again,Deontay Wilder has never beaten a bigger " scalp " than Derek Chisora.........unbelievable really when you think about it isnt it ?

Wilder beat Ortiz, ain’t he better than chisora?

• Like 1
On 07/12/2022 at 11:57, gnasher16 said:

Mate its like talking to a child playing Top Trumps.....anyone who has ever been in or near a boxing ring or has even watched enough fights will know that different fighters on different nights can provide different types of challenges for different fighters this silly triangle theory you are doing has never worked in boxing.....saying Fury beat Chisora easily but Usyk had a closer fight with Chisora therefore meaning Fury will beat Usyk is like saying David Haye wiped the floor with a PRIME Chisora and Fury couldnt even get Chisora down so Haye will obviously beat Fury !

Joyce slow feet are made for Fury its just whether Fury can " big man " him to death and lean all over him like he does everyone else.

Usyk's high guard ring circling defence and iq is enough to keep Joyce off him,wide decision for Usyk in my opinion.

joyce mullers him mate over twelve usyk slows and hardly does out but run and throw arm punches it’s not amateur this time when they fight 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
On 07/12/2022 at 12:06, gnasher16 said:

Oh so now the level of opponent doesnt matter ?...but it does when Joshuas resume comes up....come on mate be sensible.

The logic of Fury fans is so funny to me they give him massive credit for beating Wilder twice but give Usyk no credit whatsoever for beating Joshua twice....particularly being as how Usyk never had to scrape himself up off the canvas 5 times !........ok we'll have it your way it makes no odds to me Wilder is an amazing fighter and Joshua is a bodybuilding bum ( even though his resume is 10 times deeper than Wilder ) you're a funny one ?....good natured and not nasty though so fair do's :thumbs:

usyk ran from joshua though went in to out point him not have a heavyweight fight he hasn’t dropped anyone yet at heavy just used his footwork to run and light punches to win on points 

Edited by mC HULL

Lopez deserved that, didn't think he would be given the decision though in Leeds 

Can't stand Josh Warrington, horrible fighter to watch, and i don't rate him at all

Teofimo Lopez vs Sandor Martin tonight aswell, feel Martin could get it, good fighter 

16 hours ago, Billy b said:

Crawford Avanesyan tonight aswell 

Think Lopez is gonna beat Warrington tonight 

Think spence would beat Crawford if they ever meet Crawford on that performance took a lot of clean shots from a mediocre opponent in that one spences size and power would trouble him to much for him to get into his rhythm I think did you see it and what do you recon  ?