Boxing At The Weekend...

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

washed up some time ? was last year he had a close fight with usyk then parker twice both close then beat pulev before last nights fight ?

parker and pulev are quality fighters people use to say look how good aj resume is ? ? bar klitscho there the best on it ? 

Pulev 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Iv no idea mate I never said anything about AJ 

no mate loads have shaark gnash to name 2 ? 

so pulev is shit povetkin got beat by whyte andy ruiz beat by parker and whyte and parker are average 

joshua’s resume isnt what lads think or eddie hearn constantly says is it ? ? 

• Like 1

What a complete load of ol bollocks that was i cant believe i let myself get talked into going i wasnt even going to watch it on the telly !....so on a boring Saturday with no footie a few pals suggested going and thought f**k it why not....it was bordering on embarrassing,like a testimonial football match for a long serving player....i thought it was quite an achievement from Fury to keep him going 10 rounds it could of easily been over within 3 !

Got there for the Dubois fight which was outright weird....certainly not the finest time for heavyweight boxing at the moment !

IMG_6633.jpg

• Like 1
On 04/12/2022 at 17:09, mC HULL said:

there would only be a small amount throughout history would maybe beat him mate 

Are you even thinking about what you are writing ?

Rocky Marciano was an all time heavyweight great....Fury is a foot taller and 6 stone heavier of course he would beat him so what ?

I could get behind the wheel of a modern Formula 1 car and probably wipe the floor with Jim Clark driving what he drove back then does that make me the better driver ?.....grow up mate ffs !

• Like 2
On 04/12/2022 at 15:11, pesky1972 said:

Think you’re missing my point. All your speculation means zilch to me…, in one ear out the other. Fury needs to prove he’s the best by taking the belts from Usyk, and then maybe Joshua to back up all his boasting. Based on what’s gone before, I think he’ll avoid both. Hope I’m wrong.

Edited to add, you have the last word if you like chief. I’m sick to death of talking about fights that won’t happen.

Hooray for boxing talk instead of hero worship !

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Are you even thinking about what you are writing ?

Rocky Marciano was an all time heavyweight great....Fury is a foot taller and 6 stone heavier of course he would beat him so what ?

I could get behind the wheel of a modern Formula 1 car and probably wipe the floor with Jim Clark driving what he drove back then does that make me the better driver ?.....grow up mate ffs !

things improve and advance he would beat most of the greats easily he’s a giant with all the attributes needed

chisora would have a close fight with usyk if you matched em next week i think fury fought chisora like ali would of on the outside combination punching now and again even hold and hold head like ali was always doing 

On 04/12/2022 at 12:52, mC HULL said:

no one will answer me usyk is an all time great yes ? but chisora and him a year ago was a close fight so is chisora shit or not ? 

Yes he is an all time great Cruiserweight....as was Holyfield....but thats the problem with the division a top Cruiserweight has to fight bigger men in the Heavyweight division to get any real recognition/money......unfortunately todays heavyweights have skipped right up to Super Heavyweight and so your Holyfield/Bowe or Spinks/Tyson legit heavyweight showdowns isnt a difference of 2 inches and 5lb anymore its a difference of 6 inches and 4 stone making it all a little bit silly in comparison to more competitive heavyweight eras.

• Like 1