Boxing At The Weekend...

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

should a watched it shaark they would of educated you a bit the last time someone with as many losses as chisora fought for a world title was when the great muhammad ali fought brian london in 66 ? 

If you think that is good, world class boxing, you may as well knock your boxing interest on the head, COMPLETELY.

• Like 6

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

If you think that is good, world class boxing, you may as well knock your boxing interest on the head, COMPLETELY.

when have you seen any heavyweight land shots clean like that  all fight and hardly take a punch shaark? 

you think usyk is a world class boxer don’t you ? he couldn’t do out against chisora could he ? 

13 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Dubois got found out I reckon, no chin legs went from under him after that punch over the head.  We will see if they come back with the scans 

and the bell went early when dubois was hurt in taht first round 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

when have you seen any heavyweight land shots clean like that  all fight and hardly take a punch shaark? 

you think usyk is a world class boxer don’t you ? he couldn’t do out against chisora could he ? 

Gooey, you seriously  need to stop watching and believing all this fury SHITE.

He really isn't very good, hence he's fought Wilder, who's crap, three times, and now chisora, who actually is 'slightly' and I mean 'slightly' better than wlder, three times.

TERRIBLE, for someone that claims he's the best Heavyweight  of all time.

Actually, it's extremely laughable.  But as a few people on here, not just me, have told you, you WON'T see it.

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He really isn't very good, hence he's fought Wilder, who's crap, three times, and now chisora, who actually is 'slightly' and I mean 'slightly' better than wlder, three times.

Actually, it's extremely laughable.  But as a few people on here, not just me, have told you, you WON'T see it.

i give up chisora better then wilder ? ? 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Like nam 

I remember Lucy's Tiger Den in the early 80's, every f****r in there claimed to be ex American special forces in Vietnam.

How the f**k they lost, I'll never know ??

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Chisora is not better than wilder lol ffs

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

fury ref stopped it in the 10th chisora has never been leathered like that in his life ? 

Come on now, I know you’re a big Fury fan and that’s fine. But crowing about this win? Fury retired Chisora on his stool eight years ago, having beat him once previously. There was no glory in what Fury did to a now 38 year old Chisora last night. Fight went precisely how me and most others predicted it would. A non event.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Come on now, I know you’re a big Fury fan and that’s fine. But crowing about this win? Fury retired Chisora on his stool eight years ago, having beat him once previously. There was no glory in what Fury did to a now 38 year old Chisora last night. Fight went precisely how me and most others predicted it would. A non event.

He promised chisora a pay day fair play to him I say 

10 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

He promised chisora a pay day fair play to him I say 

I’m not having that. Tyson Fury is the world champion ffs, not a walking charity. Chisora doesn’t, or shouldn’t need the money. And he was so far off the level required, he could have been badly hurt.., so I can’t see how this was doing Chisora a favour. Another case of rubbish hyped as a genuine and valid contest to part fools from their money, nothing else.

• Like 3
Just now, pesky1972 said:

I’m not having that. Tyson Fury is the world champion ffs, not a walking charity. Chisora doesn’t, or shouldn’t need the money. And he was so far off the level required, he could have been badly hurt.., so I can’t see how this was doing Chisora a favour. Another case of rubbish hyped as a genuine and valid contest to part fools from their money, nothing else.

Someone had to pay for the pay day and the mugs did that...I watched the first three rounds on a stream then fecked it off as the total shite is was and watched some quads,dogs and hogs on you tube which was far more action packed than that drivel..

• Like 3

No one makes anyone watch it, each to their own. For me fury’s the best we have at the moment and he puts on a good night for the crowd. 

anyone who thinks fury doesn’t beat aj usyk or Joyce is off there heads. 

he clearly held off him after the second round even sugar was telling him just poke him to the body, 

If anyone actually thought chisora would win or the outcome would have been different are casuals. I knew what would happen and I enjoyed the event with the kids and mrs. 

41 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Did chisora not go the distance with usyk recently pesky?

There not robbing people,people are not forced to buy,all voluntary lol

• Like 1