Boxing At The Weekend...

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

By the way someone told me something a few days ago that would be of interest to a " Top Trumps " fan like yourself.

Now i couldnt give a shit for Joshua i think he's been badly handled and coached through his career and is probably ruined now......but.....you chaps who try to take apart his resume,which is by far the best of any current top heavyweight,heres something somebody pointed out to me.....Furys career best win is Wilder......Wilders career best win is Ortiz.....and Ortiz career best win is Charles Martin......the same Charles Martin that Fury fans ridicule as a pathetic opponent that Joshua took the title from......see how it works ?

or you could look at it like ruiz flattened aj first fight and joshua ran from him the next 

were ortiz fought him toe to toe lost but showed joshua what a real fighter with some heart looks like ? 

if say joshua was handled perfect some how won olympic gold after losing multiple fights then was molly coddled to world titles it was great management he was always going to get found out sooner or later wasn’t he 

Edited by mC HULL

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

or you could look at it like ruiz flattened aj first fight and joshua ran from him the next 

were ortiz fought him toe to toe lost but showed joshua what a real fighter with some heart looks like ? 

if say joshua was handled perfect some how won olympic gold after losing multiple fights then was molly coddled to world titles it was great management he was always going to get found out sooner or later wasn’t he 

But this game goes round and round.. 

Fury went round in circles and hardly threw a punch against Klitcko, Joshua went.toe to toe, picked himself off the canvas and knocked him out.... he showed Fury what a real fighter looks like eh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Fury went round in circles and hardly threw a punch against Klitcko, Joshua went.toe to toe, picked himself off the canvas and knocked him out.... he showed Fury what a real fighter looks like eh?

I've already told Gooey this, half a dozen times already.  He refuses to see it though.

Charts, you're failing miserably with your pupil.  Lol ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

shame there wasn't a rematch because klitchco just didn't turn up that night 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, NEWKID said:

shame he didn’t do the same against ruiz and usyk mate 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, NEWKID said:

But imo Joshua struggled with whyte and fury knocked him clean out making him look daft tbh so it’s swings and round abouts. 

im willing to have a bet that fury beats Joshua but no Joshua groupies wanna take the bet 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

But imo Joshua struggled with whyte and fury knocked him clean out making him look daft tbh so it’s swings and round abouts. 

im willing to have a bet that fury beats Joshua but no Joshua groupies wanna take the bet 

I'm not disputing Joshua has looked shit in fights, imo since he's tried to box more and fight less he looks awkward and ain't playing to his strengths..

My point was only its not Top Trumps (as Gnasher put it)... 

I think Fury will beat Joshua now (if they ever fight), Joshua has lools like he has lost confidence and has lost that menace he had earlier on.

Fury doesn't seem to want to make the fight though, fighting Chisora is a sham... what is the point in it?

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I agree it's a pointless fight that I won't be watching  I would think joe Joyce would be a better match up 

Bigger risk as well so it won’t happen, I like boxing as an armchair fan but I have absolutely no interest in this heavyweight circus that is ruining the sport in my eyes, look at the light heavys bivol, yarde, betrebieve etc it’s exciting as f**k and they are getting it on at the right time not waiting until one of them is in a zimmer, the 135s Davies, Garcia,Haney, shaker Stephens and loma it’s a brilliant scene, if we just stop paying for and encouraging this heavyweight bollox we may even see them return to some level of competitiveness ??

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Bigger risk as well so it won’t happen, I like boxing as an armchair fan but I have absolutely no interest in this heavyweight circus that is ruining the sport in my eyes, look at the light heavys bivol, yarde, betrebieve etc it’s exciting as f**k and they are getting it on at the right time not waiting until one of them is in a zimmer, the 135s Davies, Garcia,Haney, shaker Stephens and loma it’s a brilliant scene, if we just stop paying for and encouraging this heavyweight bollox we may even see them return to some level of competitiveness ??

who do you fancy bivol or bieterbiev gm

That’s a hard one but bivol style makes him a fav for me, but betrebeive is a bit of a beast and will cause problems for anyone think he will be a hard match for yarde as he can switch off from time to time and betrebeive just keeps on coming ?

I have got to be honest ,with a few honourable exceptions there has been more absolute clueless shite spouted on this thread than any other ,covid and football included ,I have been tempted to join in once or twice but I can see the futility of having a discussion with some opinionated bell end who hasn't got the faintest idea about the sport ,or having a reasonable discussion for that matter ....if you think this post is about YOU ,it probably is .

• Haha 4
16 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That’s a hard one but bivol style makes him a fav for me, but betrebeive is a bit of a beast and will cause problems for anyone think he will be a hard match for yarde as he can switch off from time to time and betrebeive just keeps on coming ?

?i think the same bivol is excellent but beterbiev is not far off and could on his night cause bivol trouble i can’t see yarde beating either 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1