Boxing At The Weekend...

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Watched that rubbish about 3 hours ago.

f***ing embarrassing.

Fully agree with you.

Just came across this angle. Reminded me of Shirley Crabtree (Big Daddy)and World of Sport in the 80’s?

What a fcuking walloper.

• Haha 2

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Stone me has that man no pride at all what a f****n embarrassment ?

Basic grandad rules that is you just cant be showing your body off if you dont keep in shape look at the f****n state of it !

Anyway never mind all this panto stuff....November 26th at the 02....hoping and praying John Ryder gets the win i,ll be happy as a sandboy....sadly i think the kid Parker might be a little bit too fresh for him Johns had a hard career with a number of setbacks but nothing id like more than to see his arm raised he's a smashing lad very loyal it would be great to see him have one last decent payday.

• Like 1
Just now, gnasher16 said:

I normally just pay to watch the big fights without questioning it but i wouldnt even watch that shit if it was free.

I say again how Fury has got away with this through his career is a mystery to me.

chisora not long ago had a close fight with a p4p great in usyk ? 

and beat pulev a great on ajs resume gnash ?

34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Whats that got to do with anything ? Fury being allowed to fight a man he has already convincingly beaten twice is farcical theres no point trying to make excuses for it......and trying to charge 25 sovs for it well thats just f****n hilarious ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Whats that got to do with anything ? Fury being allowed to fight a man he has already convincingly beaten twice is farcical theres no point trying to make excuses for it......and trying to charge 25 sovs for it well thats just f****n hilarious ?

so fury is on another level? 

On 22/11/2022 at 20:19, mC HULL said:

By the way someone told me something a few days ago that would be of interest to a " Top Trumps " fan like yourself.

Now i couldnt give a shit for Joshua i think he's been badly handled and coached through his career and is probably ruined now......but.....you chaps who try to take apart his resume,which is by far the best of any current top heavyweight,heres something somebody pointed out to me.....Furys career best win is Wilder......Wilders career best win is Ortiz.....and Ortiz career best win is Charles Martin......the same Charles Martin that Fury fans ridicule as a pathetic opponent that Joshua took the title from......see how it works ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1