Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Greyman said:

" give him 500 million and he'll fight Joshua for free " classic ?

So much of that clip is true....ive said for a long time now once a fighter reaches world level i lose most of my interest in them....the elite level of the sport has become farcical these last 5 years.

• Like 3

I felt at the time Eubank Jr v Benn was announced it would be a walkover for Eubank as he’d just be too big. Assume that Benn took what he dod to try and close the gap? Think the match was all wrong for Benn, and you’ve got to blame his manager and the people around him for that.

On 29/10/2022 at 18:25, pesky1972 said:

I felt at the time Eubank Jr v Benn was announced it would be a walkover for Eubank as he’d just be too big. Assume that Benn took what he dod to try and close the gap? Think the match was all wrong for Benn, and you’ve got to blame his manager and the people around him for that.

Maybe he took the drug to get the fight stopped realising he would get leathered 

12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

bivol ramirez just starting both have the beating of canelo i think should be a good fight think bivol should take it but won’t be easy 

it was a good fight  bivol was on another level 

• Like 2

Just seen a clip of John Fury stripped to the waist inviting Jake Paul (apparently holder of the Youtube world championship) for a scrap. Think his son Tommy (a pro who had fought no-one of any substance yet?) was also ‘held back’ from squaring up to him at the weekend. Apparently these are ‘real fighting men’. Nothing more than a pantomime. The sooner this Fury lot go back to goading each other on Youtube for bare knuckle bouts in gypsy yards and farm lanes the better. Leave boxing to real boxing people. Same goes for the empty vessels that are Jake Paul and his type. Always rattling on about what they ‘could’ do. I’d love to see a decent and still in shape ex-pro, maybe like Froch, make a right fcuking mess of him. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Just seen a clip of John Fury stripped to the waist inviting Jake Paul (apparently holder of the Youtube world championship) for a scrap. Think his son Tommy (a pro who had fought no-one of any substance yet?) was also ‘held back’ from squaring up to him at the weekend. Apparently these are ‘real fighting men’. Nothing more than a pantomime. The sooner this Fury lot go back to goading each other on Youtube for bare knuckle bouts in gypsy yards and farm lanes the better. Leave boxing to real boxing people. Same goes for the empty vessels that are Jake Paul and his type. Always rattling on about what they ‘could’ do. I’d love to see a decent and still in shape ex-pro, maybe like Froch, make a right fcuking mess of him. 

Watched that rubbish about 3 hours ago.

f***ing embarrassing.

Fully agree with you.