Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

7 hours ago, N00DLES said:

I’m not, I was just surprised to hear it. 

I’m a big fury fan and was fortunate enough to be in Vegas for his second fight with Wilder. I think him v Usyk would be a good fight and I think Fury might just be too big for Usyk

i think it be far better fight Fury v Usyk  deff,    Aj get decked   sat  by mid round, i think he then walk away from boxing with all his dosh. Ithink i read that Fury like to fight Usyk  dec, or early next year.And i think your right Fury be to big and heavy on him, he wear him down, then knock him out, i have bet on that outcome .

17 minutes ago, bird said:

i think it be far better fight Fury v Usyk  deff,    Aj get decked   sat  by mid round, i think he then walk away from boxing with all his dosh. Ithink i read that Fury like to fight Usyk  dec, or early next year.And i think your right Fury be to big and heavy on him, he wear him down, then knock him out, i have bet on that outcome .

Don’t forget our bet regarding aj and fury mate 

3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Don’t forget our bet regarding aj and fury mate 

Dont think  it will ever happen now  mate,  think Fury  will just go for Usyk now, and like say Aj think will retire  from boxing,  carnt see him  figthing  unless  it was to get them belts  back. Fury will hold all 4  by next year.! 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, bird said:

Dont think  it will ever happen now  mate,  think Fury  will just go for Usyk now, and like say Aj think will retire  from boxing,  carnt see him  figthing  unless  it was to get them belts  back. Fury will hold all 4  by next year.! 

I agree pal 

I find it hard to get my head around all of your grown men opinions and love of fury, the sooner all these old fossils f**k off and let a new chapter begin the better, I mean is there anyone that is really interested in watching chisora/fury again or fury wilder, it’s the most shite stagnant period in heavyweight boxing ever???

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I find it hard to get my head around all of your grown men opinions and love of fury, the sooner all these old fossils f**k off and let a new chapter begin the better, I mean is there anyone that is really interested in watching chisora/fury again or fury wilder, it’s the most shite stagnant period in heavyweight boxing ever???

They would say the same about you and the big cats ??

• Haha 2