Boxing At The Weekend...

Smith Jr always had it all to do, he's a game come forward puncher who likes to stick it on his opponent, he just came up against an equally game puncher who happens to be a lot more skilled than he does, I like smith Jr but he's more of a raw fighter to beterbievs calculated style 

Talk of beterbiev-yarde is comical, yarde will get beaten handily imo 

Get beterbiev-bivol on,proper fight 

• Like 2

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Usyk looking a bit bigger lately

Think he will deal with joshua quicker this time 

But credit where its due joshua handles his losses well and makes no excuses, but all that aside can't see him getting past usyk, he doesn't have/know enough to get round him 

5 minutes ago, Billy b said:

But credit where its due joshua handles his losses well and makes no excuses, but all that aside can't see him getting past usyk, he doesn't have/know enough to get round him 

Thought the same about Usyk looking bigger mate, Joshua has to throw caution to the wind this time, no point trying to outbox him...that was obvious last time... think hes gonna struggle again though 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Thought the same about Usyk looking bigger mate, Joshua has to throw caution to the wind this time, no point trying to outbox him...that was obvious last time... think hes gonna struggle again though 

100%, still can't get me head round Rob mccracken screaming brilliant aj all through the first fight ??‍♂️

Tactics all wrong,Joshua's strengths lie in as you say,throwing caution to the wind 

I've seen a few people reckon now joshua is not with sky, he may show more of his character naturally, and not the PR side that sky was all about, and this may show itself in him being more aggressive in his fights, personally I'm not sure about all that to be honest, yeah he may be more himself but not sure what it's going to do for him in the ring, I don't think he believes in himself to tell the truth, all this changing trainers, that ain't gonna help you if you don't wholeheartedly back yourself 

• Like 1

Joshua looked a plonker at the latest face to face I saw, wouldn't break off from the staredown as if he's going to intimidate a bloke that beat him handily then flew home to fight Russia?. And then he was the one who seemed to get unsettled by it anyway! 

He's strange fella that AJ his body language is all over the place, from a bloke who seemed so in control of himself at the start of his career it's more and more clear as time passes that he's a mental midget. 

22 hours ago, Billy b said:

I think aj's best bet is to train for a 6round war and go out on his shield. I'm sure I saw his current trainer quoted recently saying he'd be better losing by KO than points, so I'm guessing they're thinking the same, just put it on usyk from the get go....I don't see him having a chance any other way and to be honest I think usyk is way too smart anyway...j.m.h.o....

Yokel

2 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

Joshua looked a plonker at the latest face to face I saw, wouldn't break off from the staredown as if he's going to intimidate a bloke that beat him handily then flew home to fight Russia?. And then he was the one who seemed to get unsettled by it anyway! 

He's strange fella that AJ his body language is all over the place, from a bloke who seemed so in control of himself at the start of his career it's more and more clear as time passes that he's a mental midget. 

went home to fight russia ? that was just a gimmick 

Really looking forward to this one,  joshua vs usyk 2.

Usyk, even though he's not a BIG heavyweight by today's standards, he's still a proper heavyweight.  And will beat joshua again.

Proper heavyweight, too fast with ALL the skills.

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Really looking forward to this one,  joshua vs usyk 2.

Usyk, even though he's not a BIG heavyweight by today's standards, he's still a proper heavyweight.  And will beat joshua again.

Proper heavyweight, too fast with ALL the skills.

he’s an arm puncher man we want stoppages at heavyweight shaark it’s not amateur boxing ? 

This fight with alvarez and golovkin,  it's NOT a superfight.  Golovkin is about 5 or 6 years past his best, and alvarez should be hanging his head in shame, at 31, his peak, to be considered as to fighting the best opposition, shame!!

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

This fight with alvarez and golovkin,  it's NOT a superfight.  Golovkin is about 5 or 6 years past his best, and alvarez should be hanging his head in shame, at 31, his peak, to be considered as to fighting the best opposition, shame!!

?i’m praying golovkin flattens him still ? 

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...