Boxing At The Weekend...

21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? prove i’m kennel bling fireman is all i’ll say or shaark or dog man id feed me dog before hand in front a ya and he would still cream any thing  you three could bring ? ? 

Id have them fcukers of yours trailing stuff round in circles by the arse within the hour dude. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? prove i’m kennel bling fireman is all i’ll say or shaark or dog man id feed me dog before hand in front a ya and he would still cream any thing  you three could bring ? ? 

That's twice now you've thought i've been either quoting or implying i'm on about you but sorry to burst your internet bubble my little blossom but i wasn't and folk like you do not take up any of my brain time expect when i read the drivel you spout and most of the time it's the first few words then i give up as you hold no interest for me..Just thought i'd clear that up for you before you got all serious on me ok ..:good:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, fireman said:

That's twice now you've thought i've been either quoting or implying i'm on about you but sorry to burst your internet bubble my little blossom but i wasn't and folk like you do not take up any of my brain time expect when i read the drivel you spout and most of the time it's the first few words then i give up as you hold no interest for me..Just thought i'd clear that up for you before you got all serious on me ok ..:good:

the last time you quoted me i got a notification you had quoted me 

same as the kennel blind ? 

may little internet bubble unlike most a the dolls heads on here we have a dog i’m here with one that i will show no bubble here ? 

?

7 hours ago, Greyman said:

I  no it’s not fury v aj but a genuine good grudge fight 

It was charlo v Castano before it was removed worth a watch on YouTube 

Good scrap that mate, good to watch such contrasting styles, Charlo brilliant on the back foot, class act!

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1

Looking forward to this Buatsi v Richards fight in a minute i fancy Buatsi to stop him i think Richards has too many miles on the clock for a polished youngster like Buatsi......was going until i saw how many treacles were fighting on the card,what a load of ol bollocks !

Edited by gnasher16
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Looking forward to this Buatsi v Richards fight in a minute i fancy Buatsi to stop him i think Richards has too many miles on the clock for a polished youngster like Buatsi......was going until i saw how many treacles were fighting on the card,what a load of ol bollocks !

Just said Same to the mrs I’m sick of watching poxy women fighting. 

can’t watch a show with out it now. 

Especially a Eddie Hearn show 

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Just said Same to the mrs I’m sick of watching poxy women fighting. 

can’t watch a show with out it now. 

Especially a Eddie Hearn show 

Why do you think im on here ?

It did cross my mind just how far they'll be taking this trans stuff....will they stick a bloke tranny thing in with a female boxer the way they did with the swimming....lets see how serious they actually are with " trans rights " when it comes to taking a right hander or two !

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

i fancy richards gnasher