Boxing At The Weekend...

20 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Whyte 5/ 1. He's got a puncher's chance and will go for Fury's flabby midriff.  Fury should win given his physical advantages. But Whyte is in there. Pundits say Fury has good recovery powers when  he is tagged. Maybe he hasn't been properly hit and just loses balance cos he is so tall? And what if Whyte lands a really concussive punch?

Looking forward to it.

It’s not the size of fury that wins him the fight imo it’s whytes lack of boxing ability, like you say, he’s a punchers chance.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Whyte 5/ 1. He's got a puncher's chance and will go for Fury's flabby midriff.  Fury should win given his physical advantages. But Whyte is in there. Pundits say Fury has good recovery powers when  he is tagged. Maybe he hasn't been properly hit and just loses balance cos he is so tall? And what if Whyte lands a really concussive punch?

Looking forward to it.

first time fury goes down no other heavyweight is getting up off that proper tagged 

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Fury white press conference, most 'humble' I've ever seen fury.  BUT, again, his old man, john fury, what a f****n bellend!!

passionate about his lad i think game old boy no doubt 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Load mouthed f***ing idiot.Whereas his brother Peter comes across as a class act

bit a passion in his lad talks a lot a sense at times and is funny with it i crease off them old game lads character 

8 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Load mouthed f***ing idiot.Whereas his brother Peter comes across as a class act

Peter comes with a murky past but a genuine boxing man.

John Fury f****n annoying, loud mouthed, former journeyman / punchbag with a fan boy worship of  Mike Tyson and a low life past.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

bit a passion in his lad talks a lot a sense at times and is funny with it i crease off them old game lads character 

He was a shit boxer,a shit father and a even shitter criminal and all he can talk is another mans words not his own,blokes a wanker...

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Peter comes with a murky past but a genuine boxing man.

John Fury f****n annoying, loud mouthed, former journeyman / punchbag with a fan boy worship of  Mike Tyson and a low life past.

if we’re talking boxing not murky pasts ? 

john fought had 2 wins to every loss so is a genuine boxing man ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

if we’re talking boxing not murky pasts ? 

john fought had 2 wins to every loss so is a genuine boxing man ? 

On the evidence on YouTube, he fought like a pub brawler.  No class in or out of the ring.

13 minutes ago, fireman said:

He was a shit boxer,a shit father and a even shitter criminal and all he can talk is another mans words not his own,blokes a wanker...

he lost to akinwande no shame neil malpass and was a win and loss to another lad 

how do you know what type a farther he was shit ? all his kids seem to a done well making money none junkies etc if that bad parenting what’s good ? 

shit criminal ?