Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

On 15/03/2022 at 23:44, mC HULL said:

joyce is about a dozen fights in and already is at the point of taking joshua out 

wilder had 41 kos that’s good going 

who has joshua proven his self a top fighter against ? old men and 2 losses to a cruiser and andy ruiz ??

You didnt answer my question so i'll answer it for you.......Fury and Wilder have been professional boxers nearly 16 years and Klitschko aside the only top ranked world class opponents they have fought are each other.

Joshua fought top 10 opponents his resume is far superior to any other active heavyweight its as simple as that.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

You didnt answer my question so i'll answer it for you.......Fury and Wilder have been professional boxers nearly 16 years and Klitschko aside the only top ranked world class opponents they have fought are each other.

Joshua fought top 10 opponents his resume is far superior to any other active heavyweight its as simple as that.

Think you're wasting your time, gnash.

There's a reason I refer to him as Magoo.  Lol  ?

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Klitschko away great win wilder away great win chisora made to jack lol a much worse chisora just went 12 rounds with usyk in a close fight 

povetkin pulev small old men cannon fodder 

Martin Parker and 2 year inactive klitschko off a loss for belts he was gifted the world titles he won then lost to Ruiz and usyk he isn’t even a top 3 heavyweight as we will see these next few year mate 

I know things have changed since the sixties and seventies, and heavyweight  boxers don't fight as frequently  which protects them from  brain damage, but boxers do  far more talking than  fighting  these days. Ali used to deal with a "bum a month".  Now its two bums fighting each other  every six months at best. With a lot of  moronic talking in  between, and crazy amounts of money on offer. I don't begrudge them the money at all. It's just a shame that true warriors from the past were denied the money they deserved,  and fighters who are a pale shadow of those guys are reaping all the rewards. 

Edited by jukel123
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Wilder ko’s AJ in the 2nd round and finishes him boxing, AJ needs fury now to make a last pay day before retiring

6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Klitschko away great win wilder away great win chisora made to jack lol a much worse chisora just went 12 rounds with usyk in a close fight 

Martin Parker and 2 year inactive klitschko off a loss for belts he was gifted the world titles he won then lost to Ruiz and usyk he isn’t even a top 3 heavyweight as we will see these next few year mate 

Got to agree with you?

3 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Wilder ko’s AJ in the 2nd round and finishes him boxing, AJ needs fury now to make a last pay day before retiring

Dont think that wilder will be the same man now, prob be a good match up with aj, dont think aj wants any of him though, makes ya cringe when they talk about him being a throwback fighter?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

Looks like they are trying to make Chisora  vs Ruiz , could be a war, depending  on which version of Ruiz turns up ...

well, just watched a vid Ruiz in training , he looks  slim, and fast now, he deff give any heavyweight  probs right now.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, bird said:

well, just watched a vid Ruiz in training , he looks  slim, and fast now, he deff give any heavyweight  probs right now.

Bad move for ruiz, do nothing for him fighting a journeyman, 12 defeats to his name.

22 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Oh i get it now you are " one of them " Tyson Fury fans?

If theres one thing ive learned talking boxing with folk over the years its that as a fan of boxing you can never have a sensible discussion with a fan of a boxer.

The stats are there.....observe them or dont its up to you.

• Like 1