Boxing At The Weekend...

11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

I think he’s average aswell mate 

His reactions always seem a few seconds behind, heart and chin is all he really has ??good fight with white chocolate last night quite enjoy him and mikey Garcia got beat as well 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Oh well, it looks like wilder vs fury 4 is not too far away, FFS.  What a shower of fkcin SHITE, all round, from boxers to promoters!  And people wonder why people are going off boxing?!

f****n despicable!!

Edited by shaaark
11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Oh well, it looks like wilder vs fury 4 is not too far away, FFS.  What a shower of fkcin SHITE, all round, from boxers to promoters!  And people wonder why people are going off boxing?!

f****n despicable!!

wilder kept his number 1 ranking shaark but whyte is still mandatory mate and wilder is banned 6 month now so it’ll be a few years before that’s talked about i recon mate 

33 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Please tell me theres no talk of that

Obviously don't know 100%, but I watched something on you tube this morning, saying shelly finkel and deontay wilder really want a fourth fight!

Kurt deville was the you tube fella.  ?

28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

wilder kept his number 1 ranking shaark but whyte is still mandatory mate and wilder is banned 6 month now so it’ll be a few years before that’s talked about i recon mate 

How do you reckon that's going to work, Magoo?!  Whyte is injured, so the fight with wallin is off.  And when it's on I really don't think whyte will beat wallin. 

And where did you get wilder is banned for 6 months?!

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

How do you reckon that's going to work, Magoo?!  Whyte is injured, so the fight with wallin is off.  And when it's on I really don't think whyte will beat wallin. 

And where did you get wilder is banned for 6 months?!

well 6 month medical suspension mate after gettin knocked out ?

whyte is always in good fights but wallin may beat him then wallin would get a rematch 

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

well 6 month medical suspension mate after gettin knocked out ?

whyte is always in good fights but wallin may beat him then wallin would get a rematch 

Wilder hasen't been 'banned'. 

I'd be more inclined to put money on wallin, rather than whyte.  Especially considering he should've been given the decision against fury, when he won ALL the early rounds in they're fight, and openened up a cut over fury's eye, which WOULD'VE seen that fight stopped, anywhere else in the world.

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Wilder hasen't been 'banned'. 

I'd be more inclined to put money on wallin, rather than whyte.  Especially considering he should've been given the decision against fury, when he won ALL the early rounds in they're fight, and openened up a cut over fury's eye, which WOULD'VE seen that fight stopped, anywhere else in the world.

wilder has been suspended for 6 month after getting knocked out mate 

27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

wilder has been suspended for 6 month after getting knocked out mate 

25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Deontay Wilder handed six-month suspension after suffering devastating knockout against Tyson Fury

Ooh, well done Magoo, you're taking more interest in fury's fights than I am lol.

Do you agree then, that he was VERY VERY lucky to get the win against wallin?

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ooh, well done Magoo, you're taking more interest in fury's fights than I am lol.

Do you agree then, that he was VERY VERY lucky to get the win against wallin?

it was a good old cut mate but i wouldn’t say lucky 

11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

it was a good old cut mate but i wouldn’t say lucky 

As I said, Magoo, that fight would've been stopped on that cut, if the fight had been anywhere else in the world.  So from that point, fury was very lucky.

Anyway, besides that, do you think a 4th fight between fury and wilder is needed, will generate much interest, or is doing heavyweight boxing any favours?

Not looking to argue, or owt along those lines, just interested in how you see it, as you're an obvious fury fan.  And might possibly be looking at these modern fights in a different way to some of us that are a generation older than guys like yourself.  ?

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

As I said, Magoo, that fight would've been stopped on that cut, if the fight had been anywhere else in the world.  So from that point, fury was very lucky.

Anyway, besides that, do you think a 4th fight between fury and wilder is needed, will generate much interest, or is doing heavyweight boxing any favours?

Not looking to argue, or owt along those lines, just interested in how you see it, as you're an obvious fury fan.  And might possibly be looking at these modern fights in a different way to some of us that are a generation older than guys like yourself.  ?

no i wouldnt want wilder fury 4 mate hes beaten him 3 time already 

ive watched boxing since been a bain mate always liked it ?

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

no i wouldnt want wilder fury 4 mate hes beaten him 3 time already 

ive watched boxing since been a bain mate always liked it ?

?  I honestly don't see wilder ever beating fury, even if they fought another three times.  

Wilder is probably the poorest fighter that fury has fought, and that was pretty obvious, or should've been, after the 1st fight.  As I said a few weeks ago, he's got nothing to trouble fury with.  ?

• Like 1