Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

Remember  style makes fights ?, all this  who beat who is irrelevant really. They both beat a Klitchko who was at the end of the line, the question needs to be who beats who in the hear and now and there's only one way to truly answer that ....FIGHT! ?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

I know what resume is mate ? 

You think pulev and povetkin make a better resume I don’t both were shot 

You're impossible mate, you mean the same Povetkin who Wilder was meant to face before he pulled out? ?

Being over the hill or not, both were in the rankings and both got their title shots. 

1 minute ago, kanny said:

Remember  style make fights ?, all this  who beat who is irrelevant really. They both beat a Klitchko who was at the end of the line, the question needs to be who beats who in the hear and now and there's only one way to truly answer that ....FIGHT! ?

I've told Magoo that, triangle theory doesn't work in boxing. 

And they were meant to FIGHT but it went tits up on Fury's side yet again. If they knew they couldn't honour the fight then they shouldn't have got the ball rolling. 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I suppose going to Germany and beating a champion on 20 fight win streak and going to America and beating a underfeated wbc champion comes second to pulev and povetkin ? 

I suppose facing Otto Wallin and Tom Schwarz is better than facing Usyk and Parker. ?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Magoo another one for you, AJ got beat by the Taco Kid but Fury got beat by Big John McFlurry, what you got to say about that Deontay? ?

And just to add fuel to the fire, is it possible that ref could count any slower when wilder knocked fury down in the 4th round?!  Lol

• Haha 3
23 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thanks squire,i was staying with some lads connected to Fowler hence my heart over head bet he was well beaten though i never really rated Liam Smith funny enough but seeing him up close he does some very clever things in the ring,good fighter.....and yes Teds usually involved in wars he always starts out with the best intentions to box but gets drawn into the scrap....needs to start thinking post career in my opinion or he'll end up leaving part of himself behind.

What did you make of the Fury/Wilder bout mate ?

Im not too keen on any of the smiths to be honest,callum is by far the best out of the brothers,followed by liam

Yeah fowler was beaten convincingly wasnt he,smith wants vargas next 

Youre not wrong about ted,all those fights are bloody entertaining and keep people interested but he needs to think beyond the ropes a bit,too many like that as you say take from a man things that you cant put back 

I thought it was a good fight,bit messy at times from both fighters,but plenty there to watch,i think it was a better watch than many thought it would be due to the fact there wasnt much promotion of it,and the end result was actually an up and down encounter that whatever way you cut it tyson fury got the job done again 

Talk of fury-whyte next 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Talk of fury-whyte next

Frank's saying AJ  should take a step aside  and let fury have usyk  then AJ after if all went to plan, reckons the boards would back a unification. 

23 hours ago, Billy b said:

Im not too keen on any of the smiths to be honest,callum is by far the best out of the brothers,followed by liam

Yeah fowler was beaten convincingly wasnt he,smith wants vargas next 

Youre not wrong about ted,all those fights are bloody entertaining and keep people interested but he needs to think beyond the ropes a bit,too many like that as you say take from a man things that you cant put back 

I thought it was a good fight,bit messy at times from both fighters,but plenty there to watch,i think it was a better watch than many thought it would be due to the fact there wasnt much promotion of it,and the end result was actually an up and down encounter that whatever way you cut it tyson fury got the job done again 

Talk of fury-whyte next 

Whyte got to beat wallin first.  Not something I'd personally bet on him doing.

• Like 1