Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

15 hours ago, mC HULL said:

You finally turned into a fury fan shaark ?

Not in a million years, Magoo!  It's just the fact that wilder is crap, and he's got nothing to trouble fury with, including his 'supposedly' heaviest punch in heavyweight history.  A somewhat dubious claim, given the fact he's fought NO-ONE with even a half tidy record.  Fury being his best opponent by a considerable distance, and he's been decked a few times by career cruiserweights moving up to heavyweight, and pretty small heavyweights.

Wilder, not exactly much of a threat, seeing as he can't really box going forward, and is even worse on the back foot!  Lol.

Nah, I'll stick with fury for this fight.

5 hours ago, trigger2 said:

I got the same feeling aswell. Wilder to win. AJ and fury belt less. If it happens I reckon fury will retire.

I think he'll retire if he loses or wins.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, shaaark said:

Not in a million years, Magoo!  It's just the fact that wilder is crap, and he's got nothing to trouble fury with, including his 'supposedly' heaviest punch in heavyweight history.  A somewhat dubious claim, given the fact he's fought NO-ONE with even a half tidy record.  Fury being his best opponent by a considerable distance, and he's been decked a few times by career cruiserweights moving up to heavyweight, and pretty small heavyweights.

Wilder, not exactly much of a threat, seeing as he can't really box going forward, and is even worse on the back foot!  Lol.

Nah, I'll stick with fury for this fight.

I think he'll retire if he loses or wins.

just for you shaark lol

8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I thought he was robbed against Fitzgerald and there  was talk of a second fight but that won't happen now 

Cheeseman is in quality scraps i think?tough chap indeed,yes i remember the fitzy fight

Talking of fitzy,i was over the moon when he beat fowler haha,who i am sure smith bests tonight

Light work for tyson fury tonight 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Cheeseman is in quality scraps i think?tough chap indeed,yes i remember the fitzy fight

Talking of fitzy,i was over the moon when he beat fowler haha,who i am sure smith bests tonight

Light work for tyson fury tonight 

Shame how it's gone for Scott yes I enjoyed the Fowler fight  I think there was a bit of needle between Scott and Fowler going back a good while he was another touted for a rematch 

I just cant muster up any enthusiasm for this Fury/Wilder thing its got to be the most meaningless heavyweight title fight in years i cant see any reason not to think it wont be the same outcome as before and then what....a fourth fight ffs !!

Off up to watch the Cheesey kid in a minute i fancy him for a late stoppage....Fowler to beat Smith on the same card,then a pleasant day tomorrow in one of my favourite cities and wont come home having dropped points to the Scousers for a change ?

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I just cant muster up any enthusiasm for this Fury/Wilder thing its got to be the most meaningless heavyweight title fight in years i cant see any reason not to think it wont be the same outcome as before and then what....a fourth fight ffs !!

My exact thoughts, gnash.