Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

7 hours ago, bird said:

Usyk 

Usyk  will loose to Fury when they fight next year, and Fury will hold the 4 belts, regards wilder and Aj, they be just not good enough, it wouldn't surprise me if Aj packs up now he made his. Money and fame 

Fury will be beat by wilder this time around imo. Wilder will knock him out.

• Like 2

It,s all a con ,money making scam ,set up for the rematch so they all get another massive payday .next time aj wins and circus rolls on that Eddie hearn,s no dumpling ,he,s a business man in the most lucrative sports around and them boxers just puppets .always been like that ,but at least some of the  puppets put a show on ,

40 minutes ago, sussex said:

I can’t see Joshua taking a second fight  , he had no answers to the Ukrainian’s style or speed and in the end even  his fitness seemed in doubt .I can’t see him coming up with the answers in a rematch …

He needs to and go in with a foreman like attitude and if he loses well he can bow out gracefully

• Like 1

He's got time to come up with a game plan, plenty come back to win a second fight. Watched a few videos of usyk , I think he's quite a character, not sure if AJ is strong as him mentally. He's got a strong work ethic , lot faster. Should be a better fight....

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

He needs to and go in with a foreman like attitude and if he loses well he can bow out gracefully

100% mate ,  i thought if didn't start throwing big right hands , and use his extra height/ weight  he be in trouble as the fight went on, i told my wife he lost this to night , and i was right . if there rematch he got to go out and try to knock  Usyk  out with in 3 rounds. But again it shows Aj not got good chin  , ok he didnt go down , but he was in trouble from them left hand jabs, Usyk  wasn't tested  last night from proper powerful  heavyweight , we dont  know how good his chin from  heavy bombs .?  I still think Fury will be the world champion with the 4 belts ok he got to get past wilder , and i think he will. Fury will fight Usyk  like Aj should have done  and use his size on him stop him   latter rounds TKO , as  Fury not natural big hitter like Aj  is,  i still think Aj should  pack up and move on to other things with TV etc he got money/ fame now and only young bloke. regards this crusier v heavyweight thing etc,  i know they fight at 14st 4lb = 200lb  , but him putting on 20lb  didnt seem to slow him down, and plenty powerful enough , Ali fought at 220lb so did iron mike, so 15st 7lb man plenty big enough , any man go  down from from a good  punch of a 210lb man  fact .:boxing:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Borr said:

He's got time to come up with a game plan, plenty come back to win a second fight. Watched a few videos of usyk , I think he's quite a character, not sure if AJ is strong as him mentally. He's got a strong work ethic , lot faster. Should be a better fight....

Think you are right, he is not strong mentally when things don't go right for him. He's not able to dig deep like truly great fighters. Saw it against Ruiz and again last night.

• Like 1

Actually trying to be a boxer takes away from him what his strengths are?‍♂️ it doesnt work for him

I really do rate Rob McCracken,i think hes been great for the team gb set up,but whatever was he at last night in that corner? Barely even a plan a never mind a plan b 

• Like 3

Yeah,joshua never once tried to close the gap,smother usyks work,he didnt even look like it registered with him his plan wasnt working... youve got to try and smother a mans work if hes playing about with you, but usyk makes that so much harder than it sounds

• Like 1
13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Fury usyk joe Joyce and wilder all beat Joshua I think that’s the last time Joshua will have hold of them belts 

agree with you mate joshuas movements terrible i reckon joe joyce would flatten josghua in a few rounds....sometimes big joshua looks like a boy in a mans game

• Like 1