Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

On 20/09/2021 at 15:02, gnasher16 said:

I think Usyks footwork,power and accuracy might surprise a few people.....i wouldnt like to call it one way or the other but if Joshua cant get him out in the first half of the fight it could be a long uncomfortable evening for him.

I was thinking the same Gnash, he needs to take  him out mid round   5-6 round, or Usyk could out box Aj, and get  TKO. Not sure what they gone in at  weight wise, think Usyk last fights was  15st 7 lb, think Aj going in at 16st 4lb,, with exta height 3in  exta  14lb Aj should have the edge, but like be Said Usyk great boxer   and strong/ heavier enough to stop Aj. 

3 hours ago, baker boy said:

Anyone got a decent link I can just click on without any fckn about signing in to shit

Later on i'll just google "watch AJ v Usyk for free and i'll spend about 5-10 mins sorting through a few stream links till i find a decent one,every sporting event i want to watch i do it this way and haven't missed one yet...

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Martinez won that fight by a country mile. That decision  to award Hatton that fight was corrupt.

He was robbed there....very ragged from Hatton, a lot to learn...

• Like 1