Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

On 11/07/2021 at 16:44, Rusty2 said:

What's the fury fans on here make of him ducking more fights now with an apparant non existing virus.

Is he officially declared a shithouse dosser?

What an absolute shambles eh !....personally i think it probably got pulled through lack of interest,2 weeks to go and there was still no Uk broadcaster even....you'd never know what the truth was with Fury though i wouldnt be surprised to see him retire,again.

It also looks like they are trying to use the Joshua/Usyk fight to drum up a bit of interest,hence its rescheduled for after their fight....what a nonsense !

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Little old rumour on the grapevine is that Fury has just been slept in sparring and that's the reason he's pulling out, meant to come from legitimate sources this as well.

Ah that old chestnut ? ? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

Ah that old chestnut ? ? 

Just watched the full clip, he's talking a lot of bollocks there.

Fury won the first fight but was robbed, it's true that some refs may have stopped the fight after he appeared to be knocked out but that ref didn't and Fury got up and went on to dominate the rest of the round.

I like joe joyce,hes just a big rough and tumble type who'll stick it all over you and apply bundles of pressure,I've got a lot of time for takam aswell,two fit strong men but we all know takam is one of the gatekeepers and it's joes night 

Boxing atm is really leaving a lot to be desired though in my opinion,for example how is Dubois,who joyce has just beaten mandatory for the wba before joe?? & some of the politics,lack of promotion for the events,no terrestrial broadcasters give a damn about it,josh Taylor became undisputed the other week,massive achievement & little,if any coverage in the media 

Golden boy are matching some decent fights atm but in general there's some poor fights knocking about lately,Caleb plants team don't seem eager to get him in the biggest fight of his life,fury & Joshua looks like may Pac all over again.

Meanwhile in the UFC the right fights are happening at the right time time and time again,it's easier with everyone being under the one banner but still,that's how a competitive sport should be,you should want to mix it amongst the best of your peers,bods say boxing is boxing and we have to live with it but that attitude don't help no body- boxing news are only recognizing the transitional boxing titles and not the alphabet moody ones and good on em for it 

I think a lot of boxings appeal comes from its rich rich history,when mma has built up a history for years and years it will become held in just as high regard imo,mma didn't do a lot for me in the past but the way it is run s***s all over current pro boxing,boxing I prefer now is am/small hall as the world scene is an absolute circus 

• Like 3

I don't care what anyone takes I hope the organizations start making the fights at heavy weight that should happen instead of protecting records let the best fight the best and see who is the best instead of fighting journey men or past it names 

3 minutes ago, Billy b said:

I like joe joyce,hes just a big rough and tumble type who'll stick it all over you and apply bundles of pressure,I've got a lot of time for takam aswell,two fit strong men but we all know takam is one of the gatekeepers and it's joes night 

Boxing atm is really leaving a lot to be desired though in my opinion,for example how is Dubois,who joyce has just beaten mandatory for the wba before joe?? & some of the politics,lack of promotion for the events,no terrestrial broadcasters give a damn about it,josh Taylor became undisputed the other week,massive achievement & little,if any coverage in the media 

Golden boy are matching some decent fights atm but in general there's some poor fights knocking about lately,Caleb plants team don't seem eager to get him in the biggest fight of his life,fury & Joshua looks like may Pac all over again.

Meanwhile in the UFC the right fights are happening at the right time time and time again,it's easier with everyone being under the one banner but still,that's how a competitive sport should be,you should want to mix it amongst the best of your peers,bods say boxing is boxing and we have to live with it but that attitude don't help no body- boxing news are only recognizing the transitional boxing titles and not the alphabet moody ones and good on em for it 

I think a lot of boxings appeal comes from its rich rich history,when mma has built up a history for years and years it will become held in just as high regard imo,mma didn't do a lot for me in the past but the way it is run s***s all over current pro boxing,boxing I prefer now is am/small hall as the world scene is an absolute circus 

I like Joyce, seems a decent down to earth lad.

He doesn't look spectacular but he's a machine and could cause problems for any of the top HW's barring Fury who I think would be all wrong for him.

I hope he gets a shot at AJ providing both get through their bouts, Joyce may just take AJ in to deep waters and drown him.

• Like 1