Boxing At The Weekend...

11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Wilder is a terrible finisher.....wailing his arms around like a demented swan.

Ok mate.... like i said its hard having a discussion with someone blinded by fan passion.....im out :thumbs:

You'll like this gnash, as you found my other 'appraisal' of wilder quite funny.  Wilder IS SHITE!! And that really is about the size of it lol.  And the fury groupies blathering on about how fury 'destroyed' him in the 2nd fight, of course he did, he only had to go forward throwing punches, because wilder is f***ing dreadful! And now all of a sudden, fury's the best heavyweight blah blah blah Lol. 

Like I said before, I really can't see what his fans claim that they see when they watch fury box lol.  ?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Wilder is a terrible finisher.....wailing his arms around like a demented swan.

Ok mate.... like i said its hard having a discussion with someone blinded by fan passion.....im out :thumbs:

Lol regardless how he swings when he has them hurt there finished jumps on em 

Joshua has ok power mate but nothing like wilders plus wilder is alot faster with it 

Joshua is to slow to trouble fury mate 

No blinded mate he's been to 2 separate country's beat a 10 year champ and undefeated wilder which Joshua definitely didn't fancy 

Same as ortiz hearn signs him keeps him clear a Joshua like usyk now Joshua won't fight him hes molly coddled mate 

Wilder a 3rd time is dangerous for fury alot more dangerous than Joshua one punch could seal it 

I think joyce slow but chin is solid and he's none stop could cause any problems 

• Like 1
Just now, shaaark said:

You'll like this gnash, as you found my other 'appraisal' of wilder quite funny.  Wilder IS SHITE!! And that really is about the size of it lol.  And the fury groupies blathering on about how fury 'destroyed' him in the 2nd fight, of course he did, he only had to go forward throwing punches, because wilder is f***ing dreadful! And now all of a sudden, fury's the best heavyweight blah blah blah Lol. 

Like I said before, I really can't see what his fans claim that they see when they watch fury box lol.  ?

How many are comfortable hands down slipping he's elusive its a great trait to have not many master it mate ? 

And when hurt he comes bk hard there no quit in him unlike some lol

12 hours ago, Greyman said:

Good return to the ring, still think he’s the future for british heavyweights, despite the Joyce set back ?

Stinks how Fish Eyes has shunned Joyce, he certainly upset the apple cart when he beat Dubois. 

Warren should be getting him the big fights at his age. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Stinks how Fish Eyes has shunned Joyce, he certainly upset the apple cart when he beat Dubois. 

Warren should be getting him the big fights at his age. 

Personally, I don't think dubois is quite ready yet for top level competition.  It's a difficult situation he's in, because he has the physical attributes, just not the mentality needed for some of the more 'seasoned' and mature heavyweights out there.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Personally, I don't think dubois is quite ready yet for top level competition.  It's a difficult situstion he's in, because he has the physical attributes, just not the mentality needed for some of the more 'seasoned' and mature heavyweights out there.

Joyce is though and he's been put on the back burner whilst the lad he conquered is getting back in the game. 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Joyce is though and he's been put on the back burner whilst the lad he conquered is getting back in the game. 

Ah right, I get you now.  Yes, I agree.  But that's warren, isn't it.

• Like 1
On 10/06/2021 at 20:54, Greyman said:

Views and opinions on this one gents, I’m a bit of a spence fan myself so am going that way, but pacquiao still pulling out surprises??

Got to go with pacquiao.  I know he's 42, but age doesn't seem to be affecting him as much as it does other boxers lol.  Besides that, I just think he's definitely the best boxer, of the modern era.

• Like 2