Boxing At The Weekend...

22 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Joshua top level lol didn't beat a champion for any belt he won  lol 

Klitschko vacant coming off a loss 2 year inactivity and nearly come a cropper lol 

Martin first defence opponents hurt knee lol 

Then Parker lol lol 

Top level ? ? 

Spouting that, just shows your ignorance, mr magoo.  ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

Just now, shaaark said:

Spouting that, just shows your ignorance, mr magoo.  ??

how do you work that out mate its the truth is it not mate 

winning title like joshua has above all at home 

can not be compared to going to germany beating a champion who hasnt lost in ten years 

or going to america beating the hardest hitting heavyweight who has knocked out everyone he fought and is unbeaten 

you really cant see the woods for the trees mate not me ?

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how do you work that out mate its the truth is it not mate 

winning title like joshua has above all at home 

can not be compared to going to germany beating a champion who hasnt lost in ten years 

or going to america beating the hardest hitting heavyweight who has knocked out everyone he fought and is unbeaten 

you really cant see the woods for the trees mate not me ?

Right, let's get real here.  Never mind age for a minute.  Fury v klitschko wasn't even a fight.  Was a boring as f**k contest in which vlad hardly threw a punch, and fury backpeddled for three quarters of it all! 

Joshua v klitschko,  a proper contest,  where they both came to fight properly and not have their reversing lights on!  

Fury, knocked on his arse a few times, even by cruiserweights, when he outweighs everyone by about 3 stone.

Joshua, knocked down by klitschko, then gets back up to fight, and knock him out! 

Joshua chinny, and fury's got a good chin?!  Don't talk wet, mister magoo lol.  ?

• Like 1

klitschlo couldnt set its a task to land on someone so big and elusive he can do that to anyone did it to wilder first fight you cant just keep missing mate 

if klitschko jumped on joshua itd been over mate 

fury takes a shot and fights back alot better never been stopped knocked down is nothing if you get up win 

joshua chinny whyte nearly had him and would now ruiz he couldnt waait to be stopped wanted out mate 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

klitschlo couldnt set its a task to land on someone so big and elusive he can do that to anyone did it to wilder first fight you cant just keep missing mate 

if klitschko jumped on joshua itd been over mate 

fury takes a shot and fights back alot better never been stopped knocked down is nothing if you get up win 

joshua chinny whyte nearly had him and would now ruiz he couldnt waait to be stopped wanted out mate 

Oh MAGOO!!  Lol ?

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

These fury 'groupies' won't have it gnash.  I've been saying this for a couple of years.  Of credibility, wilder has fought no-one, fury only marginally better, joshua top level.  You and I, and probably a few others on here know that. 

Mister Magoo (mchull) lol,  can't see the wood for the trees lol.  Joshua likes to fight small men, fury got a good chin blah blah blah lol, fact is fury has outweighed almost all of his opponents by 2- 3 1/2 stone, and has ben knocked over a few times by some of his lightest opponents lol.

I really don't know what else there is to say, apart from, I still say fury will never fight joshua, don't matter what excuses he comes out with, or how much people on here think he wouldn't want to lose out on his biggest ever pay deal.

not forgetting he's been a few stone heavier and not dropped many of them either

i get lads like to see heavys hammer it out and fury hopefully leaerns to punch straight and not keep looking like spegetti lol  hopefully sugar hill sorts that he has loads room for improvement 

16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

not forgetting he's been a few stone heavier and not dropped many of them either

Yep, taking his extra weight over 'everyone' he's fought, like about 3 stone, and his height, etc, in all honesty I think he's pretty ordinary really.  Being 4, 5 or 6 inches taller than almost all his opponents, and about 3 stone heavier, he should be making mincemeat of his opponents, like he did in the 2nd wilder fight.

Otto wallin, before they fought 'was' ranked 43rd in the wbo, was outboxing, and catching fury with allsorts for the first half of the fight!  'Untouchable' fury, with his superb 'ring craft' superior skillset etc etc, being outboxed by a total rank outsider!  Lol

If we're all to believe the shite fury spouts about him being so superior, he's got no need to be in shape etc etc etc, to fight joshua, why didn't he go straight to a joshua fight, instead of wilder 3?!

Regardless of what he signed, he didn't have to, and by doing that he knew he wouldn't have to fight joshua.

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yep, taking his extra weight over 'everyone' he's fought, like about 3 stone, and his height, etc, in all honesty I think he's pretty ordinary really.  Being 4, 5 or 6 inches taller than almost all his opponents, and about 3 stone heavier, he should be making mincemeat of his opponents, like he did in the 2nd wilder fight.

Otto wallin, before they fought 'was' ranked 43rd in the wbo, was outboxing, and catching fury with allsorts for the first half of the fight!  'Untouchable' fury, with his superb 'ring craft' superior skillset etc etc, being outboxed by a total rank outsider!  Lol

If we're all to believe the shite fury spouts about him being so superior, he's got no need to be in shape etc etc etc, to fight joshua, why didn't he go straight to a joshua fight, instead of wilder 3?!

Regardless of what he signed, he didn't have to, and by doing that he knew he wouldn't have to fight joshua.

of course he should, he should be walking through someone 3 stone lighter and with half the reach but he always (barring wilder 2) looks to be on the back foot. 

he didnt go straight into AJ because as we have both said, he dont want it. he almost made it look convincing this time. he dragged it out until the 23rd hour when the wilder contract appeared. i think he'll retire undefeated again after wilder 3 lol.

as for wallin, well we all know he should have lost that, should have been stopped

image.png.732c7883bed6869b8b8f6125a92e1b77.png

• Like 1
On 04/06/2021 at 18:24, mC HULL said:

Joshua good to watch very limited ?wilder is poor but one shot would seal it v Joshua and he would land 

Fury is comfortable under pressure fights hands down good chin and will outbox either of them complete digmfferent level mentally 

Fury no meaningfull fights lol 

Thats Joshua picked up belts off poor fighters lol Martin Parker lol 

And fought small men most of the time mate cherry picked lol 

Even Olympics he got gifted and as all his belts since ?

Fury does not have a good chin he just has good powers of recovery.....a good finisher will.....well...finish him.

Fury is not comfortable fighting on the front foot and Joshua is not comfortable fighting off the back foot....it could be said Fury is made for Joshua as long as Joshua puts it on him from the start.

Those " poor " fighters Joshua took belts off are far superior fighters to every opponent Fury has faced apart from Klitchsko and Wilder....though even Wilder would be debatable.

• Like 1
On 04/06/2021 at 21:19, mC HULL said:

Wlad couldnt get going 

Then stop claiming he was a great fighter and it was a great Fury win......great fighters make things happen he either was or he wasnt.

12 hours ago, shaaark said:

These fury 'groupies' won't have it gnash.  I've been saying this for a couple of years.  Of credibility, wilder has fought no-one, fury only marginally better, joshua top level.  You and I, and probably a few others on here know that. 

Mister Magoo (mchull) lol,  can't see the wood for the trees lol.  Joshua likes to fight small men, fury got a good chin blah blah blah lol, fact is fury has outweighed almost all of his opponents by 2- 3 1/2 stone, and has ben knocked over a few times by some of his lightest opponents lol.

I really don't know what else there is to say, apart from, I still say fury will never fight joshua, don't matter what excuses he comes out with, or how much people on here think he wouldn't want to lose out on his biggest ever pay deal.

As soon as i see someone use the term " went life and death " i know they are a Fury fan and not a boxing fan ?

The reality is that Fury has improved a lot since he got away from the idiots around him and now utilises his size advantages instead of going in trying to have a fight with opponents.....but take those size advantages away and he's domestic level.

Personally i couldnt give a shit who wins i prefer Joshuas style simply because as a neutral with no vested interest in either, his kill or be killed approach is far more entertaining than Furys safety first hit and hoppit stuff.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Rusty2 said:

Good win for dubios for a wba regular interim maybe fury can call him out after he fights Logan paul.

Dubois has all the tools but for me will always be too mentally fragile to reach the very top....an over protective father ruling his life doesnt help , he,s a shy timid young man who would be a much better athlete if left to concentrate purely on boxing instead of panicking over what cool shit to say in interviews....shame for the lad really and i hope im wrong.

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Then stop claiming he was a great fighter and it was a great Fury win......great fighters make things happen he either was or he wasnt.

Fury can do that gnash watch when it's Joshua that's timid and is not letting his hands go by the the time he set sets fury will not be there it'll be easy night for fury like wlad was only this time hell beat Joshua up at the same time 

I don't really rate Joshua mate Lennox Lewis he's not even coming bk against Ruiz rematch scared boxed scared Lewis would a come bk Rahman style 

What fury did to chisora is forgot but no one ever made him quit 

I find it funny Joshua has never gone near chisora don't you 

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Fury does not have a good chin he just has good powers of recovery.....a good finisher will.....well...finish him.

Fury is not comfortable fighting on the front foot and Joshua is not comfortable fighting off the back foot....it could be said Fury is made for Joshua as long as Joshua puts it on him from the start.

Those " poor " fighters Joshua took belts off are far superior fighters to every opponent Fury has faced apart from Klitchsko and Wilder....though even Wilder would be debatable.

Lol wilder a great finisher couldn't lol

Joshua just shite bully type fighter looks amazing when he's pingin them about mate when going gets tough he's diving to the floor putting on a them sad eyes lol can't wait to get stopped likes it all his own way