Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

21 hours ago, dytkos said:

Buatsi made short work of Dos last night.

Cheers, D.

I had a quick look at that on you tube.  

Been a 'casual' for a while now, and finding it rather refreshing lol.  

Any news as to fury actually signing the contract for the joshua fight yet?

I know the venue, date etc is all agreed, but as far as I know, fury still hasn't signed the contract.

If Josh Taylor wins this weekend it’ll be one of the greatest achievements by a British boxer ever in my opinion, certainly in recent years. But it’ll get a fraction of the attention lesser fighters would get elsewhere in the UK. It’s a tough ask but I really hope he can pull it off ?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

He should have signed to match room when he left mcguigan.  Now he will do what degale done and spend his best years fighting in america and stay relatively unknown. Hearn would have made him a star.

Totally agree and never understood his decision at the time.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

??

If this wilder fight 'must' happen by september 15 2021, there's no way fury is going to fight joshua on august 14 2021.  Well there's a surprise!  Lol.  Like I've been saying FOREVER, fury doesn't want to fight joshua, never has. 

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

If this wilder fight 'must' happen by september 15 2021, there's no way fury is going to fight joshua on august 14 2021.  Well there's a surprise!  Lol.  Like I've been saying FOREVER, fury doesn't want to fight joshua, never has. 

is a shock aint it, fight announced and then a day or two later he cant do it. he'd never even signed the contract, hes ducking AJ as predicted

• Like 2
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

is a shock aint it, fight announced and then a day or two later he cant do it. he'd never even signed the contract, hes ducking AJ as predicted

Him and wilder both ducked joshua, and still doing it.  Will do anything to avoid this fight, but say things and make out that it's all down to joshua.  Fury especially, has contradicted himself countless times.

1 minute ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Fury is contracted in to a rematch with wilder, thats a fact, i think wilder wants more brass for stepping aside, time will tell.

Why did fury agree to a third fight with wilder when he didn't need to, cos 'he's a man of his word'?  Yeah right lol.  The third fight was initially made and agreed so he didn't have to fight joshua, plain and simple.