Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, bell said:

Dougie Joyce v Douglas Doherty......now that was a real tear up. 

Ah stop 2 young traveller lads  went at it the other day kerrigam and mcginley no 3 months training they agreed time a place and got fairplay men and went at it next day the kerrigan lad made a show of the mcginley lad no prancing about like 2 wannabes dougie and douglas

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, chesney said:

Ah stop 2 young traveller lads  went at it the other day kerrigam and mcginley no 3 months training they agreed time a place and got fairplay men and went at it next day the kerrigan lad made a show of the mcginley lad no prancing about like 2 wannabes dougie and douglas

Good little rumble that one mate, the young fella boxed his ears off 

Breaking news: footage of Big John Fury getting knocked out, twice. 

The Shepton Mallet has left him with no place to go, I predict the best call out video coming yet. 

The fighting man will be livid. 

• Haha 1
On 02/05/2021 at 17:05, chesney said:

John Kerrigan very good amateur,won lots of trophies,if he had his man strength he would of likely took that by KO 

• Like 1

BJS threatening to pull out of the fight over the ring size, every other day he's moaning about something. 

I predicted that he would jack, if he does on fight week the twat wants boycotting. 

How the feck this wasn't sorted when signing the contract I'll never know. 

Going to be absolutely  no jacking from billyjoe 

Only want a fair shake,Canelo is world class and his team pulling strokes show that he has a bit of something there in his head for bill,rates what he's capable of when he's on job,and despite the talk this will only spur Bill on more on the night 

Whatever people think of him,what he is what he aint,he's a world class boxer himself and you will see a very very good showing from him in there,I'm behind him all the way win lose or draw it's a tough job in there on the night and he is 100% ready,best shape of his career and switched on