Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Francie said:

I'm the same bird, uysk will be smaller but a bit faster. 

, yeh he not over big 15st , compared to  most heavyweights  to day,  i know people are saying he beat Aj , but fit 16 st 7lb  Aj  would be bit to much  for him i reckon , but you never know in boxing , one good'un on the chin its over  at most weights ,wouldn't  mind give it a look, wonder what its on, i think  Uysk  in  Hearn stable's  , so he bound to put a show on of some sort .? 

1 hour ago, bird said:

, yeh he not over big 15st , compared to  most heavyweights  to day,  i know people are saying he beat Aj , but fit 16 st 7lb  Aj  would be bit to much  for him i reckon , but you never know in boxing , one good'un on the chin its over  at most weights ,wouldn't  mind give it a look, wonder what its on, i think  Uysk  in  Hearn stable's  , so he bound to put a show on of some sort .? 

I didn't actually see when it's on, it's an interesting fight, what weight is chisora, he a big boy, I wonder if uysk will put on some timber for the fight, or stay at the same weight? 

19 hours ago, Francie said:

I didn't actually see when it's on, it's an interesting fight, what weight is chisora, he a big boy, I wonder if uysk will put on some timber for the fight, or stay at the same weight? 

October 31 francie. 

Don't know what weight either of them are yet, but chisora is normally around the 18 - 18 1/2 stone mark. Usyk was 15 stone 5lb for witherspoon, but I expect him to be a little heavier for chisora.

Looking forward to this one ?

Edited by shaaark

Classic skill verses power match, pretty 50/50 i think just because they are heavy,s so as whyte found out it only takes one tiny loss of attention to turn it all round, think a lot of heavyset will try and avoid usyk if he ko,s chizora, ??

48 minutes ago, shaaark said:

October 31 francie. 

Don't know what weight of either of them are yet, but chisora is normally around the 18 - 18 1/2 stone mark. Usyk was 15 stone 5lb for witherspoon, but I expect him to be a little heavier for chisora.

Looking forward to this one ?

Thank you shark, some difference in weight, if uysk puts on some beef, do you think it will slow him down? 

18 minutes ago, Francie said:

Thank you shark, some difference in weight, if uysk puts on some beef, do you think it will slow him down? 

I wouldn't have thought another 6/7 pounds would make a difference to his speed really. Plus he's had longer to accustomise his body to carry the extra weight/muscle mass, rather than just quickly putting extra weight on for the sake of 'just being heavier', if that makes sense. ?

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I wouldn't have thought another 6/7 pounds would make a difference to his speed really. Plus he's had longer to accustomise his body to carry the extra weight/muscle mass, rather than just quickly putting extra weight on for the sake of 'just being heavier', if that makes sense. ?

Aye it does make sense cause its been a while since they announced he's moving up, so he would have gradually put it on, I'm looking forward to it, who you got shark? 

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Aye it does make sense cause its been a while since they announced he's moving up, so he would have gradually put it on, I'm looking forward to it, who you got shark? 

Yeah that's it, he's had a bit of time to adjust. And, I don't know, but I expect he's been sparring with some decent big heavyweights as well.

I'm going for usyk. Points decision, or maybe a late round stoppage. Who you going with mate?