Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Good to see hughie taking a leaf out of the new Tyson's book and turning up the aggression He looked good albeit against a poor opponent....kownaki v Helanius was a shock.

2 hours ago, kanny said:

Good to see hughie taking a leaf out of the new Tyson's book and turning up the aggression He looked good albeit against a poor opponent....kownaki v Helanius was a shock.

At last he sat down on some of his punches. Scott quigg looked shot to bits

1 minute ago, darbo said:

At last he sat down on some of his punches. Scott quigg looked shot to bits

Yeah it was a sorry sight.. credit to Carroll he was as sharp as a tack.

• Like 1

read , that big old George Foreman , going to be helping Wilder in the 3rd fight. Said he going to help him keep his legs and use more combinations  working inside. well if it does happen, maybe Wilder might give Fury lot more trouble  in this fight, what' Mic , or Gnasher  thoughts , or anybody else ? , me my self , if wilder can learn from him, even though he crap boxer, and it big If , he  might put up lot better fight , than last fight .!!

On 15/02/2020 at 11:46, Greyman said:

This lad been catching my eye for quite a while, be interesting to see him progress as there is a lot of talent in this weight class, would like to see him in with tank Davies later this year or early next if he’s ever allowed to fight anyone, views and opinions from the more knowledgable ✌️

Garcia is fighting Tank Davies in December, thats a good fight to look forward too . Mayweather must be thinking match them up now before Garcia improves any more.

• Thanks 1
On 16/02/2020 at 12:19, gnasher16 said:

Must admit i dont really follow world boxing anymore i only really take an interest in domestic stuff but from speaking to different folk around gyms this Garcia is the name they,re all talking about i,ll have to get on youtube and watch a bit of him......certainly has his head up a bit high in that ko above,over confidence maybe.

tried to pm , couldnt  so check my post  on here now  (Arm Wresting   school kid )

On 16/02/2020 at 12:19, gnasher16 said:

Must admit i dont really follow world boxing anymore i only really take an interest in domestic stuff but from speaking to different folk around gyms this Garcia is the name they,re all talking about i,ll have to get on youtube and watch a bit of him......certainly has his head up a bit high in that ko above,over confidence maybe.

Don’t know if you’ve seen this, but worth 15minutes of your time if not ?

• Like 1
On 16/03/2020 at 16:40, bird said:

well lets hope  its not true, so he can fight wilder  and Aj   by the end of the year.:thumbs:

Said it beflore, and I'll say it again. Wilder is/was RUBBISH, and fury joshua will NEVER happen.

My personal reason for saying that, joshua is FAR too good a boxer for fury, even given his last fight against wilder. Wilder IS POOR ?

In fact, fury won't even fight dillion whyte  who has incidentay, knocked fury right on his arse during sparring, I've seen it. And that's why fury WON'T fight whyte, and makes up several excuses why he WON'T fight him. 

And again, fury v joshua will NEVER happen

Edited by shaaark
17 hours ago, shaaark said:

Said it beflore, and I'll say it again. Wilder is/was RUBBISH, and fury joshua will NEVER happen.

My personal reason for saying that, joshua is FAR too good a boxer for fury, even given his last fight against wilder. Wilder IS POOR ?

In fact, fury won't even fight dillion whyte  who has incidentay, knocked fury right on his arse during sparring, I've seen it. And that's why fury WON'T fight whyte, and makes up several excuses why he WON'T fight him. 

And again, fury v joshua will NEVER happen

Sparring is not fighting Shark you know that mate. I cant see Fury v Joshua happening anytime soon as they both have defences too make and anything can happen at Heavyweight. Hearn wants the Fury v Joshua fight asap ? which I can understand especially with Usyk waiting inline after Pulev for his shot at Joshua. I still stand by what I said from the start Fury beats Joshua if/when they meet. Fury has Wilder next allegedly then Whyte and he should win both them comfortably enough.Wilder has now been ranked at no 2 by the WBA which was a predictable move by the powers that be now they dont have an American champion, so we may yet still see a Wilder v Joshua fight . Hopefully once this Corona is gone the fights start happening . Ideally let Fury and Joshua deal with there mandatorys first and then fight each other in 2021 .

Edited by MickC
Sp
  • Like 2