Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Kell brook card on sky tomorrow looks decent. Mrs is taking the wee boy away to a show thing for the night so I've the house to myself big takeaway and a few beers

Are you inviting your pissy mate?

Cheers, D.

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Is there anything that man wont say to sell a ticket !

Dubois v Joyce just been announced i like the look of that fight good old fashioned domestic heavyweight dust up.

Been hoping this would happen, how you got it, I’m going ddd inside 5 ??

• Like 1

Dubois v Joyce a good British Heavyweight match up like Gnasher mentioned. Dubois with the power and Joyce with the granite chin and both undefeated ! I think Dubois early or Joyce later or on points. That is a good fight for the fans,a genuine 50/50 and both top prospects and nice lads. May the best man win .

• Like 4
4 hours ago, MickC said:

That Galahad is a dirty fighter,use of head forearms elbows and stepping on other fighters foot repeatedly so he can't move out the way,and it's only the second round !

That galahad is a c**t. Awful human being and waste of skin. He is thebprick in all the videos with BJS picking on and humiliating vulnerable people. Set of c**ts both of em. I wouldn't shed a tear if owt happened to that pair. 

Regards the boxing I like watching em but as people the world would be better without.

• Like 2

This lad been catching my eye for quite a while, be interesting to see him progress as there is a lot of talent in this weight class, would like to see him in with tank Davies later this year or early next if he’s ever allowed to fight anyone, views and opinions from the more knowledgable ✌️

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

This lad been catching my eye for quite a while, be interesting to see him progress as there is a lot of talent in this weight class, would like to see him in with tank Davies later this year or early next if he’s ever allowed to fight anyone, views and opinions from the more knowledgable ✌️

Watched garcia's last 4 fights. He's a cocky twat, but he is impressive. Be a cracking fight that would G. I think garcia would be just a little too slick and fast for davis, given his height and reach advantage, plus he has very good punch power for a slight lad. Yep, be a cracking fight ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

Must admit i dont really follow world boxing anymore i only really take an interest in domestic stuff but from speaking to different folk around gyms this Garcia is the name they,re all talking about i,ll have to get on youtube and watch a bit of him......certainly has his head up a bit high in that ko above,over confidence maybe.

• 2 weeks later...