Boxing At The Weekend...

6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Ranked no.18 mate...

Like you say, who to match next. 

Rivas?

Brazelle?

Joyce?

It needs to step up a little I reckon, perhaps Chisora or whyte are still.a bit dangerous at this stage...

In the interview with dd lastnight they had that joyce fella there talking about facing each other.didn't seem that joyce bloke wanted it.thought dd looked as rigid as katchums wank rag lastnight to.

• Haha 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Ranked no.18 mate...

Like you say, who to match next. 

Rivas?

Brazelle?

Joyce?

It needs to step up a little I reckon, perhaps Chisora or whyte are still.a bit dangerous at this stage...

I, think this will be a bit of a banger if it happens ??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

In the interview with dd lastnight they had that joyce fella there talking about facing each other.didn't seem that joyce bloke wanted it.thought dd looked as rigid as katchums wank rag lastnight to.

Joyce is a likeable bloke and when he wins a European title he will be a good stepping stone for ddd but when he’s talking about fighting for a world title he’s kidding himself he’s trying to get there before dubious catch’s up with him IMPO ??

Dubois is a risk not worth taking for a lot of the top ten guys and he will be avoided as such if they can. Dubois v Joyce would be a good match up as Joyce maybe robotic but he is a tough kid,it could well be a shoot out in Dubois favour early on but Joyce would be looking to drown him later on in the fight.I'm sure Whyte already refused a fight with Dubois but I would take Dubois to KO him anyway and if Chisora could not land one of his bombs he would go the same way. Dubois v Hughie Fury could also be an interesting match up with his boxing and movement and also another tough kid. At the moment Dubois is the best prospect in the Heavyweight division and he is still young and also still learning so let's hope he is not matched too hard any time soon .

• Like 2

I dont think theres any rush with Danny he can let this latest caper in the division play out and then make a full on challenge at the end of it without risking too much first......i dont really see why he should take risky fights nobody else does,just sneak a way into position picking easy fights and get your education in the gym he has a natural power and ability that isnt going anywhere he just lacks that final polish which he can get in the gym as he,s not a fighter who lacks that edge.........this is a safety first era of boxing so use it !

On 22/12/2019 at 10:34, MickC said:

Lopez will get his acid test with Loma next year ?. Lopez looking a good prospect but he is obnoxious like his old man also.  I like a young fighter to have a bit of brash about them but Lopez goes too far. Lopez called out Loma for long enough now, I hope Loma grants him his wish then we will see how good he is .

Looks like we will find out in April ?

• Like 1

well said gnash, let him come along nice and steady . how did fury younger brother the light heavy get on the other night, his 1st come back fight , since all that crap he was on in the telly love crap island   lol 

I know it’s not Tyson fury, but tank Davies is fighting gamboa tonight another floyd mayweather cherry pick, that could possibly go wrong especially as Davies has just missed weight again, there is so much talent in and around this weight class and tank should be in amongst it instead of cherry picking his way through and acting the prick ??

Edited by Greyman
  • Thanks 1

More than likely a bit gamesmanship from Davis looking to seek an advantage as usual,come in heavy pay a fine,not bother him. Davis has moved up in weight for this fight from Super Feather to Lightweight which is for the vacant WBA belt so it is a funny one him still coming in over weight. Like mentioned I can't see the belt being on the line for him now but he's probably just looking to get the Loma fight next year anyway .

Davies looked pretty poor against an old washed up fighter that’s been put down in 8 of his last 9 fights, much as I dislike him must admit Lopez looked much better against comey  last week and i don’t think he gave the likes of Haney, farmer or loma much to worry about, looked like he still thinks he can go out partying with his mates all week and turn up and get the knock down on weekends, ??

Cracking little local dust up about to be announced Conor Benn V Johnny Garton.....good little scrap that,ll be Benns speed and flashy combination punching against Johnnys grit and toughness.....i can see Benn winning all the early rounds but Johnny taking him into deep water and stopping him late....really looking forward to this one.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, martyn2233 said:

well he better stop it, has he not heard of climate change