Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

i thought Taylor was lucky to get that, very close but me personally would of give it to other lad on cleaner work..... Also thought Ricky burns should of got he nod, thought he did enough to sneak the win, very close again tho

I thought if ever a draw was likely that was it although id of slightly leaned towards Taylor on pure desire alone....Ricky Burns is a smashing lad but i think he,s done now....Benns boy,not for me i think if he can nick a British title he will have done well....Chisora is certainly having a promising twilight to his career he,s looking stronger than ever.

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Taylor fight was great. Reckon he can clean up and beat rameriz to be undisputed.

Ricky is a top man and could have retired a few years ago with his head held high from what hes achieved 3 weight world champion. 

Id imagine he,ll go down as Scotlands all time greatest fighter....no ?

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Really weird I has this conversation with somebody last night and I put burns as scotlands best/most successful and there was arguments made for Ken Buchanan and benny lynch. 

Yep i can see the argument for " best "......but " most successful " has to be Burns surely.